28th March 2013, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

Can I take B.Pharm after completing 12th? I am interested in medical field

i have completed my 12th...i am interested in medical field...can i take b.pharm..
did i have scope and job oppurnities in future

12th June 2013, 03:46 PM
deepa...

Default Re: Can I take B.Pharm after completing 12th? I am interested in medical field

hi...
if you have completed 12th with physics, chemistry and biology as your main subjects...
and if you have passed in all, you will be eligible for taking b.pharm
b.pharm have good scope now days, especially in foreign countries.
so, it is not a bad option to opt b.pharm
b.pharm is a 4 year term course.. after completing b.pharm, you can take.. m.pharm...
28th June 2013, 11:07 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take B.Pharm after completing 12th? I am interested in medical field

You can apply for B.Pharm, if you have studied science as the main subject in 12th. HSC course must be completed with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as subjects. After completion of the course, you can work as Pharmacist in hospitals. Drug inspector, Quality Analyst, etc are some other suitable profiles. Pharmacy Council of India, Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd, etc are some of the firms where you can try for a job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?