9th September 2011, 02:48 PM
adithya parankusham

How to become a Doctor being a candidate of pursuing Civil Engineering?

sir,iam studying civilenginering....due to some circumstances....iam in second year now....my ultimate aim is to become doctor....how can my dream come true......???iam 18 yrs old now.....in how mant years i can reach my goal?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.E. Arch in NIT being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  2. Am I eligible for IPS Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  3. How to get Internship in L&T being a candidate pursuing 3rd year in Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What should I do to join Indian Army as a Doctor being a candidate pursuing 10+2?
  5. Which are the top colleges in Tamilnadu? I am pursuing masters degree in the field of Civil engineering
  6. Which Combination of subjects is best for me for Civil Services being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of Marine Engineering?
  7. Possibility of pursuing Ph.D Civil Engineering in Chennai for M.Tech candidate who has 3 years of work experience?
  8. Am I eligible for Government Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  9. Is there any job available in Private Sector for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) female candidate?
  10. Which is the best course after M.Com?
  11. How should I prepare for GATE exam? I am a final year student
  12. Job Opportunities for me in Railways being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  13. In which Companies I can get Internship being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  14. Can I do Ph.D in computer science thorough distance from IGNOU?
  15. Am I eligible for doing internship in L&T if pursuing 3rd year civil engineering in Andhra University college of engineering? -- [New]
  16. Can I do internship in DLF being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of civil? Eligibility criteria required for this?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply for L&T internship?
  18. Best specialization to study in M.Tech for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) candidate? List of reputed college?
12th January 2012, 12:30 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Doctor being a candidate of pursuing Civil Engineering?

To become a doctor first of all you will have to qualify MBBS.And admission for MBBS is basically done through an All India Entrance Examination, CET and the qualification required for entrance is 10+2 or equivalent with Science subjects.So,first of all you have to clear All India Entrance Exam to acheive your goal.
3rd March 2013, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a Doctor being a candidate of pursuing Civil Engineering?

Hello,

I am 28years old, working as a Software Engineer. I am fed up withis software field. All I wanted to be was Doctor, I love medical field, but due to my parents force I joined Engineering. but im still interested in medical field and studied/studying many things related to medical field. Is there any chance of me to go to medicine field??I love Psychology and Genetics! Please suggest
3rd March 2013, 10:09 PM
priyanka.belide

Smile Re: How to become a Doctor being a candidate of pursuing Civil Engineering?

hi
Its very good that you had a very good ambition but i am sorry to say you that you cannot get in to the feild of doctor...
as because you had started your carrer as the engineer already so its better taht you continue your carrer as the engineer rather tahn thinking about the doctor
as because now there is no chance for you go doctor as because now the stream you are working with and the stream of doctor is entire different that in order to do MBBS yo need to go for the bi.p.c stream in inter so you cant go for the inter right now back so it will be better if you continue your carrer as the enginer happily
in order to do become doctor you need to take Bi.p.c stream in intermediate and after that you need to write the entrance exam of eamcet and after that the course willl be of 5 years so you cant o for it now
so you continue your carrer happily
all the best....
4th March 2013, 03:11 AM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by adithya parankusham View Post
sir,iam studying civilenginering....due to some circumstances....iam in second year now....my ultimate aim is to become doctor....how can my dream come true......???iam 18 yrs old now.....in how mant years i can reach my goal?
HI!
I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for Medical course after pursuing B.Tech 2nd year.

For Medical stream you have to pass 12th with Physics, chemistry and Biology stream with minimum 50% marks.

After that you have to qualify the entrance exam lik:-
> A.I.P.M.T
> A.I.I.M.S
> J.I.PM.E.R
> A.F.M.C
> M.G.I.M.S
> B.H.U-P.M.T
etc

Friend in my opinion you should do engineering you don't wast you time and money you have many option in engineering.

ALL THE BEST!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?