18th June 2011, 05:39 PM
rahars

What to do after B.Tech between MBA, M.Tech or Job?

Sir, i m in 4th year electrical engg now i want what i m doing after b.tech mba,m.tech or job in any company

Related Questions:
  1. MBA or M.Tech after B.Tech Food Technology for better job opportunities?
  2. Integrated Courses: Btech-Mtech and Btech-MBA Entrance Details
  3. Which is better for me after B.Tech Civil Engineering between M.Tech and MBA? Which branch is preferable for me in M.Tech? Scope of job after B.Tech or M.Tech or MBA?
  4. What should I do after my B.Tech Civil? Should I go for a job, M.Tech or MBA?
  5. Job opportunities after doing integrated btech mba? Which Specialization in MBA I should in Integrated Btech-MBA?
  6. Do I have to join SM institute for preparation of M.Tech/MBA? Should I do a job after completing B.Tech and then apply for PG course?
  7. M.Tech(electronics) or M.Tech(nuclear physics) after M.Sc(physics) for better career?
  8. After B.tech. what are all the options? Jobs, Exams, Higher Studies?
  9. Which is better course for PG course between MBA and M.Tech? -- [New]
  10. What to do after graduating in B.Tech Mechanical, MBA or M.Tech? Which specialization to choose in M.Tech?
  11. Which course is better for me between MBA and M.Tech to get Government Job with the problem of Colour Blindness?
  12. Which is better to join between Job and Post Graduation study? Which course is better between MBA and M.Tech?
  13. Online short term courses for Electrical Engineers
  14. Is it fine to do MBA simultaneously while doing job if I dont get a seat in GATE?
  15. Will I be able to do M.Tech and then MBA while doing B.Tech CSE?
  16. What should I do after passing B.Tech MBA or M.Tech?
  17. Doing M.Tech after B.Tech(IT) is good or not?
  18. Am I eligible to teach B.Tech, M.Tech students?
16th August 2011, 02:22 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Default Re: What to do after B.Tech between MBA, M.Tech or Job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahars View Post
Sir, i m in 4th year electrical engg now i want what i m doing after b.tech mba,m.tech or job in any company

What to do after completing B.Tech course ??

After completing B.Tech course if you are interested in the higher study then you can do M.Tech or MBA course. You can choose any one course according to own interest. Most of the student confuse after completing a course that what i do ahead ?. So, i advise you to choose any course according to own interest not by parents or other interest.

M.Tech is the Master of Technology and it is duration of 2 years. This course is related to the technology field. If you are interested in this field then M.Tech is the best option for you. After completing M.Tech course you can get a good job in a big company.

MBA is the Master of Business Administrative. This course is totally related to the business field. If you are interested in the business field then MBA is the best option for you. After completing MBA course you can get a good job in a big company.

And if you are interested in the job then after completing B.Tech course you can get a job. Many company offer job for the B.Tech holder. You can appear in the campus placement of the college as well as off campus placement of many company.

Now, it is totally depend on you in which field you are more interested. It is your career so, Please choose any field by own interest. Before choosing any field please think twice on that..I wish you will get a brightness future.

Regards
~Mukul~
16th August 2011, 06:15 PM
sgsharadgupta

Quote:
Friend what you have to do solely depends on you there is no one who can suggest better than you....if you think that if you are not mature enough to do job or have zeal to study than go for masters and between mba and m.tech look into yourself is your english communication good enough or have persuasive power then go for mba but if you think you are a technical guy and you can do more in electrical field then go for mtech do research work...

all the best,
sharad
16th August 2011, 06:17 PM
immadikondalarao

1st of all u have to what is ur intrust ,after that u can take choice,if u want do job then do go to job ,if u want business so u have acquire knowledge in marketing and business management so prefere MBA,if u want to enter into teaching field then do M.TECH
16th August 2011, 06:22 PM
immadikondalarao

Quote:
MBA is better ,because now days industries and private company's are need to publish their products ,let us take an example sensex,its purely depends on current market values
16th August 2011, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

If there are placements in your engineering college and if you have been selected for a good job,it is preferable that you work and get good experience.If you secure good percentile in entrance test and secure admission in colleges like JB,you can opt for MBA.You can opt for M.Tech.You can choose.You can get good jobs after your graduation and after post graduation.
16th August 2011, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

difference between part time courses and distance education courses?
is there internal marks are in distance education pursuing through anna university?
11th October 2011, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

i am doin b.tech in information technology, but i am a bit confuse about what to do after its completion whether a job or m.tech, and if m.tech then which subject to choose for m.tech?
6th September 2016, 05:37 PM
Garima @
Junior Member+

After B.Tech,i strongly recommend you JOB because if you take admission in MBA you completely change your technical field in to Business field and M.Tech is beneficial for the students who are interested in teaching because mostly M.Tech students are now lecturer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?