20th May 2011, 11:00 PM
Aditya singh parihar

What is the salary of D.Pharma in India? What kind of job can I get after that?

Sir pls tel me salary of d.pharma in india and What kind of job can I get after that?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of jobs are offered to Biotechnologists in India and Abroad? How much is their salary?
  2. Baseline salary of B.Com+CA in India? Salary structure from the baseline and how high it can go? What kind of jobs can a person get and qualifications required?
  3. How to do SAS course in India if I am a student of B.Pharmacy? What would be the salary?
  4. What kind of job can I get after passing 12th commerce? What is the salary in articleship?
  5. What kind of job will give better salary and promotion for electronics and communication engineering
  6. What kind of job is offered in Cognizant BPS? Salary for this post?
  7. Job opportunities with salary package for female Civil Engineer in Hyderabad?
  8. Is it possible to get job with salary of Rs. 40,000 in Private sector being a M.Tech(Cyber Security) postgraduate in India?
  9. What kind of job can I do after doing BSc in Biotech?
  10. What kind of jobs can we get after MSc Biotechnology? How much is the salary?
  11. How to study for B.Pharm? How much is the salary in India?
  12. What type of job I would get after completion of graduation with 58% marks?
  13. How much salary can a Diploma fresher expect in Automobile field?
  14. What are the career opportunities available in Germany and India after completion of MS degree with pharma stream in Germany? Can I get a well paid job in India after that? I have completed my B.Pharma and want to pursue MS from Germany
  15. Which is best course between D.Pharma and B.Pharma? Average placement for D.Pharma students?
  16. Why companies in Eastern India pay less salary as compared to rest of the part of India? -- [New]
  17. What kind of job and salary can I get after completing BCA(Dual specialization)?
  18. Kind of jobs provided to B.Sc freshers? Initial salary offered?
21st May 2011, 11:02 AM
dawood.dodi
Member+

Smile Re: What is the salary of D.Pharma in India? What kind of job can I get after that?

hi,
Pharm. D. programme:

It is a 6 years program during which 5 years is academic session and final year is completely bound to internship in hospital.

Eligibility for Pharm. D. (Doctor of Pharmacy) (6 years programme)

10+2 (M.P.C./Bi.P.C.) or D.Pharm

Subjects in each year: First year Pharm. D: Human Anatomy and Physiology, Pharmaceutics, Medicinal Biochemistry, Pharmaceutical Organic Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Inorganic Chemistry, Remedial Mathematics/ Biology. Second Year Pharm. D:

Pathophysiology, Pharmaceutical Microbiology, Pharmacognosy & Phytopharmaceuticals, Pharmacology-I, Community Pharmacy, Pharmacotherapeutics-I.

Third Year Pharm. D: Pharmacology-II, Pharmaceutical Analysis, Pharmacotherapeutics-II, Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence, Medicinal Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Formulations. Fourth Year Pharm. D:

Pharmacotherapeutics-III, Hospital Pharmacy, Clinical Pharmacy, Biostatistics & Research Methodology, Biopharmaceutics & Pharmacokinetics, Clinical Toxicology

Fifth Year Pharm. D:

Clinical Research, Pharmacoepidemiology and Pharmacoeconomics, Clinical Pharmacokinetics & Pharmacotherapeutic Drug Monitoring, Clerkship, Project work (Six Months).

Sixth Year Pharm. D:

Internship or residency training including postings in speciality units. Student should independently provide the clinical pharmacy services to the allotted wards.

(i) Six months in General Medicine department, and

(ii) Two months each in three other speciality departments

Hospital details to link with institute to run Pharm. D. or Pharm. D. & Pharm.D. (Post Baccalaureate) courses:

Hospital should have teaching facility (minimum 300 bedded Hospital), Pharmacy Practice Department, Specialties: Medicine (Compulsory and any three of the following)

* Surgery
* Pediatrics
* Gynecology and Obstetrics
* Psychiatry
* Skin and VD
* Orthopedics

Pharm. D. Post Baccalaureate programme:It is three years programme with two years of study and one year internship or residency.Eligibility:-

B.Pharm completed students. But this type of approval was not yet given to any institute in Andhra Pradesh.

Number of seats under each programme allowed as per PCI

Pharm. D. Programme – 30 students.

Pharm. D. (Post Baccalaureate) Programme – 10 students.

Ref: www.pci.nic.in Also. don't forget to see my other blog for list of PharmD Colleges in India
10th June 2011, 08:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the salary of D.Pharma in India? What kind of job can I get after that?

d.pharm finish what next to do
20th June 2011, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the salary of D.Pharma in India? What kind of job can I get after that?

what are the profesion that a pharm d graduate can go
23rd June 2011, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

what is salary of parmasist in a hospital
8th July 2011, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
d.pharm finish what next to do
actually in us in terms of ic it is 3 lakh for a beginner and will increase in future. in india it is initially in average of 18000 per month
14th July 2011, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

what are the profession that a pharm d graduate can go
25th July 2011, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have done D.pharma , now i willing to do B pharma from Distance learning ......is there any College or university who offer a b pharm degree part time or through distance learning program ?

kindly mail me plz

[email protected]
26th July 2011, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

sir i completed eamcet bipc stream i got 5808 now what is the best option either b pharmacy or d pharmacy
27th July 2011, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Sallery after D pharm
1st August 2011, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed my Bpharm i m very much interested in doing PharmD , m already working as pharmacist at KEM hospital in clinical department. plz guide me the correct field.
8th August 2011, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scope for pharm D in india?
10th August 2011, 04:55 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
sir i completed eamcet bipc stream i got 5808 now what is the best option either b pharmacy or d pharmacy

go for pharm d is a gud course..
16th August 2011, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

pharm.d in india is only at experimental stage but anyway it will have better future,in u.s starting salary is 4 lakhs
22nd August 2011, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

please first learn the spelling of pharmacist..
29th August 2011, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

I want to do research after B.Pharmacy...what should i do?? should i go for R&D's in companies?? whether should i do pharm d/MS?? m also interested in clinical trials...
9th September 2011, 07:42 AM
Unregistered

I completed my b.pharmacy in india in 2008 and now iam in usa i want to do pharm.d program,so my question is how long it will take to complete my programe from scratch to get license .
16th September 2011, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

what is the salary of d.pharm in india? And in gulf?

What is the difference between b.pharm and d.pharm?

What is the duration of a d.pharm course?
17th September 2011, 12:58 PM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aditya singh parihar View Post
Sir pls tel me salary of d.pharma in india and What kind of job can I get after that?
hey dear,
after complete your diploma in pharmacy, you shall be a registerd pharmacist,
then you can get job in hospital, railway,army and many other govt.post as a pharmacist. otherwise you can get job in many private sector.
salary must be depend on the basis of your job.
best of luck>
15th October 2011, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

what is the basic salary for a D.pharm holder in government hospital
18th November 2011, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

non traditional pharm d course for working pharmacist by distance learning iam residing in saudi arabia
22nd November 2011, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

is there any future for pharm.d graduates in india
4th December 2011, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

I have recently finished d.pharma now where can i get job.
2nd January 2012, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

WHAT IS SAILERY OF D.PHARMA IN FOREN COUNTREY
19th January 2012, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

WHAT ARE THE BEST COLLEGES IN INDIA OFFERING D.PHARMA & ITS CAREER IN INDIA & IT SALARY DETAILS? PLEASE ANSWER IT IMMEDIATELY
23rd January 2012, 03:14 AM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

There are various Colleges Offering Ph.D Programming.

List of Colleges Ph.D college In India.
Anna University,Triuchirappalli

Bharath University,Chennai

Bharathidasan University,Trichy

Birla Institute of Technology and Science,Pilani

Dr MGR Educational and Research Institute,Chennai

Hindustan University,Chennai

IIT,Guwahati

IIT,Kharagpur

Loyala Institute of Business Administration,Chennai

NIT,Jaipur

Meenakshi College for women,Chennai

NIT,Warangal

Osmaina University,Hyderbad

Punjab University

Periyar University,salem

Pondicherry University

Sri venkateswara University,Tirupathi

University of Calcutta

University of Delhi

University of Madras
More college/University,Visit the website : http://www.studyguideindia.com/Colle...=Ph-D-Colleges
29th March 2012, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

sir plz tell me the what kind of job after d pharm and what will be salary???
2nd April 2012, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

sir can we non med student are elligibal in it..
22nd April 2012, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir I just wants 2 knw da salary we gwt aftr cmpleteing Dpharma in any private or govrnment sector in India?????????????
18th May 2012, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

pharm D&Dpharm.Is it same?
23rd July 2012, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

does sri adichuchanagiri college of pharmacy in mandya offers pharmd
23rd January 2013, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

what is the salary after d pharma in india ?
27th April 2013, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

ofter pharm.d(p.b) course completed how much salary earn and job oprtunities pls tel me
31st May 2013, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

sir please tell me the salary pattern after pharma-d and pharma-b?????????
10th June 2013, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

I want to know which is better for my future, BDS or pharm D.please help
10th June 2013, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE SALARY OF D.PHARMA IN INDIA? WHAT KIND OF JOB CAN I GET AFTER THAT?
29th June 2013, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir what is salary of pharma .D in india and foreign and its scope for future
9th August 2013, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
what is salary of parmasist in a hospital
i am in fresher what is salary i will get
16th August 2013, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

i wanted to no what kind of job i will get and what will be the salary in india?
28th August 2013, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

no different D Pharm means diploma in pharmacy 2 yrs and pharm d is 6 year course means doctor in pharmacy
28th August 2013, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

you can work as pharmacist in hospital or anywhere or you can open medical shop on your own
8th October 2013, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

What is the salary for d pharma in karnataka
22nd October 2013, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

which is best b.pharm and d.pharm?is this batter to do b.pharm after finishing d.pharm?please reply.
23rd November 2013, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

can pharm d students directly enter for research in NIPPER Hyderabad. ? what is the scope for pharm D in India ? is is a good course ?
19th March 2014, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

I m b.pharmacy. want govt job salary 30000permonth.my age is 35yrs. I m S.C.
15th April 2014, 10:17 PM

Thumbs up Re: What is the salary of D.Pharma in India? What kind of job can I get after that?

23rd May 2014, 12:33 PM
aradhya123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
WHAT IS THE SALARY OF D.PHARMA IN INDIA? WHAT KIND OF JOB CAN I GET AFTER THAT?
if u take bds then u can practise anywhere..bt pharmd has more scope abroad
28th May 2014, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

i just completed my 12th standard (bi.p.c) i prefer to be a candidate of pharm-d is it better to prefer or not?what would be the future plan if i prefer.i wish to know the complete details of this course
7th August 2014, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

WHICH IS A BETTER OPTION TO CHOOSE BETWEEN B PHARM AND PHARM D? WHICH ONE HAS BETTER FUTURE IN INDIA?
11th April 2015, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

What are the best colleges in Kerala offering pharmD and details about salaries? Please answer quickly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?