15th June 2021, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Can i take commerce stream in graduation and become a software engineer?

I am in 12th standard i have taken pcm and i have a question that i want to become a software engineer so can i take commerce in graduation and become a software engineer i have no clue so please guide me

15th June 2021, 08:49 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i take commerce stream in graduation and become a software engineer?

No, You can't take commerce stream in graduation and become a software engineer.

If you want to be Software Engineer only than you have to choose Computer Science Engineering or Bachelor in Computer Applications.

If you choose Commerce for graduation than you won't be able to be Software Engineer.
17th June 2021, 02:12 PM
Nazish Naz

Default Re: Can i take commerce stream in graduation and become a software engineer?

Yes you can get into the field of Software developer after your B Com. All you need to do is to enroll yourself for some related diploma course and study hard because stream switching is not very easy. The good option for this is NIIT- a well known organisation which provides diploma courses with job guarantee.can be a software developer or engineer, despite your background from B.COM. I am from electronics background and switched to the IT. I had some issues earlier but after that I managed to do just fine with the development.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?