11th September 2017, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Which job will I get if done commerce and computer science in future? Software engineer or Software tester?

Will commerce and computer science what are the jobs we can do in future are we can do software engineer or software testing? Can you please provide me the information on this? It will be really helpful if you can give me the suggestions to follow. Thanks!

6th October 2017, 08:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which job will I get if done commerce and computer science in future? Software engineer or Software tester?

If you are interested in software engineer or software tester job, then doing B.Com doesn't make any sense. B.Com is a good course for those, who want to join financial companies or become a CA in future.

For software jobs, either your should study B.Tech CSE or IT, BCA, MCA, or even a B.Sc maths or physics will be a good option.
24th October 2017, 01:19 AM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which job will I get if done commerce and computer science in future? Software engineer or Software tester?

To become a software engineer you have to choose among the following courses-
B.tech
BCA.
Diploma in computer science.
B.sci with computer science.

If you will choose commerce stream than you will become an accountant, CA, finance etc.

Being a software engineer you will get a job in following posts-
Developer.
Tester.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?