16th January 2017, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to become a Software Engineer after the completion of class 12th Commerce stream? Which course do I have to pursue?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th with Commerce stream and now I want to become a Software Engineer but I am confused about the Branch so I want to know am I eligible to become a Software Engineer after the completion of class 12th Commerce stream? Which course do I have to pursue? Please answer as soon as possible.

17th January 2017, 04:14 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to become a Software Engineer after the completion of class 12th Commerce stream? Which course do I have to pursue?

No you are not eligible to become software engineer after completing your 12th standard with commerce stream. To become software engineer a candidate must have completed 12th with physics, chemistry and mathematics from a recognised board with minimum 50% marks and relaxation of 5% is given to SC and ST students.
17th January 2017, 04:32 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to become a Software Engineer after the completion of class 12th Commerce stream? Which course do I have to pursue?

No, A Commerce background students cannot do engineering course. If you are interested for computer course then you can join some PGDCA, DCA course after graduation. You can go for MCA course which is master degree in computer.
17th January 2017, 10:59 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to become a Software Engineer after the completion of class 12th Commerce stream. For Software Engineering course candidate must have passed 12th with science stream from a recognized board. The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination.

BEST COURSES FOR YOU

=> Bachelor of Commerce

=> Bachelor of Business Administration

=> Bachelor of Computer Application

=> Bachelor of Laws

=> Hotel Management
17th January 2017, 11:14 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The very first thing I would like to let you know that for being an engineer in any field you need to have B.Tech ( Bachelor of Technology ) degree and for the same your required to have completed your Class 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects from a recognized board.

So having completed your Class 12th with Commerce stream you are not eligible for becoming software engineer unless you complete your Class 12th academics once again but with PCM group this time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?