11th July 2013, 05:10 PM
Mukeshkumar singh

What should I do to get a job in bank? I have scored 45% marks

Sir completed my bcom with 45%marks,i want to do job in banks,what should i do to got job in banks, or which cource i wil do to get better future.thanks you

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Bank Job having scored 115 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam but not scored 50% in 12th class and BA course?
  2. What should I do to get a job in bank? I have scored 45% marks
  3. What are the job opportunities after completing MBA in HR? Will I get a job even after scoring less marks in PUC?
  4. Can I get a job in engineering field in RTC branch after scoring 78% in 10th?
  5. How to get a Government Job in Bank being a candidate having scored 62% of marks in 12th Class and pursuing B.Com Honors? List of Reference Books to prepare for these Exams?
  6. Can I be eligible to get a Job having scored 126 marks in IBPS Exam?
  7. Can I get Job in a Bank after scoring 116 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam?
  8. Can I get Job in any Bank having scored 140 marks in Clerk Exam?
  9. Can I get Job in Government Bank having scored 52% in 12th Class with Science stream?
  10. When will be the result of SSC LDC Clerk Exam?
  11. Will I be able to get any Bank jobs after scoring 50% marks in Botany Graduation, 80% and 58.4% in 10th and 12th? Should I try some other exams? Which exams should I try?
  12. What is the requirement to get a job in US? I have scored 7.4 CGPA in 10th and 65.4% in 12th
  13. What is the maximum marks required for bank job?
  14. Entrance exams and books for preparation to get job in private banks for B.A. in Economics candidate? -- [New]
  15. Selection criteria of Bank of Baroda?
  16. How to prepare for Interview of IBPS PO Recruitment? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible for Bank Probationary after scoring 47% marks in Graduation and 62% marks in PG?
  18. How to get a clerical job in bank? Vacancies for Clerks in Jalandhar(Punjab)?
3rd December 2014, 05:27 PM
ImdadAhmad

Default Re: What should I do to get a job in bank? I have scored 45% marks

You can get job in Banking sector for this you will have to given some entrance exam like IBPS Clerk, IBPS PO, SBI Clerk, SBI PO etc. There are nineteen Banks of India in which you can get job on the basis of IBPS rank. SBI and some Private Banks conduct their own exam for job. There are so many job opportunities to make your career in Banking sector. There is a lot job opportunities in this field. First of all you will have to complete your graduation. If you do MBA in Finance, MBA in Marketing, PG Diploma in Banking & Finance then this is much better for your career.
Here i listed eligibility criteria for applying to various Public Sector Banks.
The 19 Public Sector Banks as each Bank will stipulate its own eligibility criteria bu in general I listed here:-
(1) Nationality:- A candidate must be either, a Citizen of India or a subject of Nepal or a subject of Bhutan or a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and
Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India,

(2) You have to pass your graduation in any stream with recognized University.
(3) Age limit:- 20 years to 30 years.
Relaxation in age limit for OBC-3 years
Sc/St- 5 years
Disabilities quota- 10 years.
23rd March 2017, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I got job in govt.bank.I scored 42% in graduation in b.com hons.
11th July 2019, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for bank exams after getting 45%in graduation?
26th September 2020, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Actually what I have to do to crack exam and what is the criteria to fill it and what is the basic syllabus of the exam
15th November 2020, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

I have a 54% in b. com, Can I apply for the bank job
17th June 2021, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in banking sector? I had scored 54% in 12th class. Can I apply for this job ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?