16th December 2012, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I take CS entrance test before getting 12th results

can i take the cs entrance test before getting my 12th results and when they will held

28th April 2014, 12:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take CS entrance test before getting 12th results

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i take the cs entrance test before getting my 12th results and when they will held
Yes Off course, Final year 12th standard are eligible to apply for apply for CS (Foundation Course) But the candidate should be complete 12th standard without having any backlogs then only the candidate eligible for CS Foundation course.

12th standard or equivalent qualification is the minimum educational qualification to apply for 12th standard. So, you can register Company Secretary course after successful completion of 12th standard.

ICSI stands for Institute of Company Secretary of India. The Course is divided into three levels, Foundation, Executive and Final course. This course includes 15 month of management training

The Examination will be held twice in a year during the month of June & December.

Foundation Course:- Applicant should be complete 12th standard with pass marks from recognized university,

For Intermediate Course:- Applicant should be complete bachelor degree course with 50% percentage of marks from recognized university.

So, as per your qualification you're eligible for CS Foundation course. As you mentioned that you're not get your result yet. So, you're eligible for CS course only after completing 12th standard without having any backlogs.
8th May 2014, 12:18 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes you can, But you should qualified in 12th standard before admission for CS course, otherwise you're not eligible for CS course.Company secretary course is an professional course. The duration of the course is 3 years with practical training . Company secretary plays an important role in company. The important decision are taken after consult with company secretary. If you're interested in company secretary course then you should face three levels namely, Foundation examination , Intermediate examination , Final examination. If you want to get admission for company secretary course then you should satisfy the following eligibility criteria ,
You should be qualified in 12th in any stream with good percentage of marks from recognized university Note : If your qualified in under graduation course then you directly apply for the intermediate examination .
1st July 2021, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

we need 12th pass result for cs course admission is it compulsory
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?