22nd June 2010, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in a good college on the basis of my 12th board marks?

sir/mam,
i am a pass out frm 12th. i scored 83 percent in cbse exams. i want to pursue b.e in cs.my entrance exams results were really sad. is there any possible way tat i cud get a gud collge using my board results

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in engineering in any college on the basis of my 12th board percentage(90.50%)?
  2. Is there any special cutoff for CBSE students in Tamil Nadu Government counselling for MBBS?
  3. How can I get admission in a good college on the basis of my 12th board marks?
  4. Possibility to get admission in government engineering college for B.Tech on the basis board exam without JEE? -- [New]
  5. Will I be able to appear for EAMCET exam if fail in Physics exam of +2?
  6. Can I get admission in a good engineering college after scoring 38 marks in JEE mains and 81% marks in 12th CBSE board?
  7. Is there any private college in which I can take admission after scoring 46 marks in AIEEE?
  8. Percentage needed to take up English Honors in St Xaviers for WBCHSE students
  9. Chances of getting Medical seat in Karnataka?
  10. How to get admission in a good college of Architecture after scoring 120 marks in NATA and 82 marks in Maths in 12th CBSE board?
  11. Admission on the basis of 12th marks(81%) for engineering or MBBS,BDS?
  12. Can I get seat in MBBS with a score of 900 in IPE?
  13. Is it possible to pursue graduation and also do the 12th improvement exam?
  14. List of engineering colleges which give admission on 12th marks merit basis? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get admission in NIT if scoring 140 marks in JEE Advance, 170 marks in IITJEE Mains and 82.4% in 12th CBSE Board exam?
  16. Best engineering colleges that give admission on the basis of 12th board marks?
  17. Colleges which offers admission in B.Sc for a candidate who has secured 63% in 12th Bihar Board exam?
  18. In which government college can I get after passing 12th with PCM? I have secured 70% marks in board examination
16th May 2011, 01:06 PM
outiam barai

Default Re: How can I get admission in a good college on the basis of my 12th board marks?

hi,
you cant get admission in a be collage by using ur board result. you have to qualified the entrance exam and have to get a good rank to get admission in top class be collage.but sure u can try for some private collages in this sector and as u did not mentioned your rank so i can not suggest any collage where you might apply for admission. so next time please tell me your rank in all india basic and i will give u the list of collages.
16th May 2011, 01:21 PM
abhijeetm29

Default Re: How can I get admission in a good college on the basis of my 12th board marks?

The best university to get admitted on basis of your class 12th marks is BITS Pilani.

However, now they have, in addition to Class12th marks, a separate entrance examination called BITSAT.

Eligibility for BITSAT is 80% or more in your Physics ,CHemistry and Mathematics and 65% or more in your Class 12th examinations.

You can also write the examination after a gap of one year,after your class 12th, by providing a reason for the gap.

Direct admissions are possible only for State-board toppers and top 2 students of ISC and CBSE boards.
16th May 2011, 01:47 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi
you said that you give entrance exam but you are not securing good rank then it is impossible to get admission in good colleges...My point of view you prepapre another year to get good rank then admission a good colleges/////
16th May 2011, 07:24 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

As you have good percentage of marks in the +2, you can join in good institutes. However, you should have a good score in the entrance exams too. Therefore, it will not be possible to secure admission for engineering without a good score. Another option for you is to pursue the B.Sc computer science program. Admission procedure is on the 12th score. All the information is available in the website of the universities and institutes.
7th June 2011, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Donation to buy a seat in thapar college
11th June 2011, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i have got 91.8% in 12th & 248 marks in bitsat 2011.Can I get admission in bits?
Taran
2nd September 2011, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

what is the system of preparation of merit list ? i mean what is the ratio of Gucet result and XII the board result, is there any further allocation of seats/percentage for various board like Guj Board or CBSE?
from D M Patel, surat
15th September 2011, 10:59 PM
manoj rajpurohit

Dear friend,

you want to do the B.E but you haven't got good rank in the entrance exam, so don't worry, you can go for more courses like bca.

the seats allotment is divided in three counselling of the engineering. so if you are not eligible in the first counselling then you can sit in the second and third counseling, then you can choose your college in theses counseling.

best of luck.
10th October 2011, 04:25 PM
arun.potturu

Only with 12th class marks you can't get the good colleges.You have to qualify the entrance exam like EAMCET in Andhra pradesh.
Or else you have to go with management quota.
Not only B.E You also may try for the other courses like
1.BCA
2.B.Sc degree based course. 3.BBM
4.Aeronautical engineering.
5.marine engineering.
If you are interested in B.E you have to prepare for entrance exams.
14th November 2011, 01:22 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

As you have good percentage of marks in the +2, you can join in good institutes. However, you should have a good score in the entrance exams too. Therefore, it will not be possible to secure admission for engineering without a good score. Another option for you is to pursue the B.Sc computer science program. Admission procedure is on the 12th score. All the information is available in the website of the universities and institutes.
3rd April 2012, 08:26 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

Here i am giving the eligibility criteria for Architect which are as follows :-
1] A candidate should have science stream in 12 th class
2] A candidate should have physics , chemistry , maths as the main subjects .
3] A candidate should have atleast 55 % in physics , chemistry , maths .
4]After that a candidate has to appear in entrance exams such as AIEEE , state's CET , IIT etc .
5] If you clear the exam with good marks and score good rank in any one of the
above exam .THen definitely you will get any good university of your choice.
So prepare your self for the exam and try to score good marks in the exam .
Best of luck .
15th April 2012, 09:38 PM
neat_raw

28th May 2012, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

how can i get admission in good college for mca on the basis of percentage i scored in bca that is 82%??????
29th May 2012, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

i got 82.2% in humanities. can i get admission in good collage without giving an entrance?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?