8th August 2012, 08:37 PM
santoshini panda

MSc computer science entrance test results?

I need to check the M.Sc.,Computer Science entrance test results for the year 2012

Related Questions:
  1. MSc computer science entrance test results?
  2. Can I do M.Sc in CS after the completion of B.Sc in IT?
  3. Syllabus for PhD(Computer Science) entrance test of University of Hyderabad?
  4. How to check my MCA entrance results(Department of computer science university of Pune)?
  5. What is the procedure to do MSc Physics after passing BSc Computer Science? Is there any entrance test which I will need to answer?
  6. Is it possible to take IISC entrance test in material science for joining Ph.D at IISC?
  7. PhD entrance question paper for computer science
  8. If I get a cutoff of 195 in 12th in all PCM and computer science then do I have to answer any entrance test? Can I apply straight away?
  9. Is there any entrance test for doing MS in computer science in India after B.E Computer Science? Which are the best colleges in India providing MS for Engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. For which subject I should apply for Ph.D entrance exam if completed M.Sc in Computer Science? Reference books for preparation?
  11. Study material for ISRO entrance test of computer science stream? Books to be referred to crack ISRO entrance?
  12. Should I go for general GRE or GRE subject test in computer science?
  13. Am I eligible for Ph.D after doing MCA final year?
  14. Where can I get the SVU MSc computer Science 3rd semester results?
  15. Best college for pursing MS in computer science? Cost of the full course, accommodation? Details about the entrance test and scholarship?
  16. What is the procedure for Ph.D entrance test?
  17. Do I need to be GATE qualified to apply for PhD(Computer Science) entrance test of Anna University?
  18. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study PhD in Computer Science? When the notification of this entrance exam will be published? -- [New]
6th October 2012, 10:00 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: MSc computer science entrance test results?

You will have to visit the official website of the board or institution from where you have appeared for the MCA entrance exam. Unfortunately, you haven't mentioned the name or else i would have provide the website and contact details as well.

Moreover, i would like to inform you that there isn't only one central board which conducts the entrance exam. there are several other boards, college and universities.

As, you haven't mentioned the name it is not possible to provide the exact information on mere self assumption.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?