24th July 2012, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Can I take part for HCS or IAS exam after completing bachelor of electrohomeopathy from NEHM of India?

i have complite the bachlor of electrohomeopathy from n e h m of india new delhi can i teck part for thehcs or ias exam

15th February 2016, 12:32 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take part for HCS or IAS exam after completing bachelor of electrohomeopathy from NEHM of India?

As Union Public Service Commission has clearly specified that candidates from any stream of bachelor's degree can apply for Civil Services examination. Therefore, you can also apply for entrance exam for joining All India Service called Indian Administrative Services after bachelor's degree in Electrohomeopathy.

The age limit for candidates of general category is 21-32 years. Three years upper age relaxation for OBC candidates and five years to SC/ST candidates. Now there is only one optional subject to be chosen in mains exam and latest change is that Civil Services Aptitude test is made qualifying. Selection of candidates for Mains exam is done on basis of marks in General studies paper.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?