15th October 2011, 06:50 AM
camohitsaini

Date of HCS Exam of upcoming year? Where to get application forms for this?

sir plz tell me the date of hcs exam for exam in 2012 and from where i can get the application form ?

2nd November 2011, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of HCS Exam of upcoming year? Where to get application forms for this?

Date of hcs exam in 2012?
17th December 2011, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of HCS Exam of upcoming year? Where to get application forms for this?

sir plz tell me the date of hcs exam for exam in 2012 and from where i can get the application form ?[/QUOTE]
19th December 2011, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

I AM ALSO APPEARING IN HCS 2012..I PURCHASED IT FROM HARYANA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION OFFICE IN SECTOR-4 PANCHKULA OFFICE AND SUBMITTED THERE ONLY... And just in case u r in DElHI.. I saw them being sold in Dr. Mukherjee Nagar near Batra Cinema at photocopy cum stationery shop there
26th January 2012, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

vt is the date of next hcs exam nd from where we get the application forms of it...
19th February 2012, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

date of hcs exam of upcoming year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?