26th June 2011, 02:44 PM
Divya.Raju

Can I take up any job after doing BSc in CS?

hello sir,m doing my bsc in cs .. m in dilama to take a new step in future dat can i take any job r can i continue my studies in Mca/Msc so plzz mail to my id [email protected].. thank u.

Related Questions:
  1. Government job and defence job opportunities after BSc Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the scope in government job of BSc with Biology group? How much salary can I get?
  3. What should I do after BSc IT? I am pursuing last year BSc IT
  4. What is the scope of BSc course nowadays? How is the BSc Physical science course different from BSc Honors course? Will this affect in pursing higher studies or during job?
  5. Which course has better job opportunities between BSc Microbiology and BSc Biotechnology? I have passed HSC with 62%
  6. Job opportunities after B.Sc Chemistry? What to do ti get in Petroleum Industry?
  7. Which is more preferable after completing B.Sc(IT), either M.Sc(IT), MCA or MBA(IT)? I'm in 12th std with PCM subjects
  8. How to do Bank job after completing BSc? I am doing BSc programme and have PM subjects as regular
  9. What is better among software engineering and B.Sc IT in terms of future job prospective?
  10. How to get a government job after BSc?
  11. In which field I can get job after my completion of B.Sc Microbiology? -- [New]
  12. Which is better between BSc Biotech and B.Tech Biotech? What is the job scope in both?
  13. Can I get a job in Journalism after completing of BSc?
  14. What should I do if I dont get a job after completing BSc(IT)? Where should I search for the job?
  15. How can I get a job after completing BSc computer science?
  16. After BSc which other course should I choose? I have completed BSc in Microbiology
  17. Am I eligible to apply for government job even before I complete 20 years of age?
  18. Can I get a good job in government school after finishing BSc Biotechnology?
10th September 2012, 12:53 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take up any job after doing BSc in CS?

It is better to try for M.Sc or MCA after the course. After completion of higher studies, you can expect much higher job positions than after graduation. If you are in a need of job after graduation, you can do the same too. You can find enough opportunities in banks and government departments. Private sector firms in software/IT are also in need of CS graduates.
12th November 2012, 08:31 PM
sah.alok

well there are not many companies who recruit bsc students you must complete your mca or msc to open up your chances in the software field
only b.tech is a bachelor degree after which one can except a good job other than that you need to complete your masters in any department to get a job
so you must complete your mca or m.tech with minimum 60% number
14th February 2013, 04:34 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

It is better to try for M.Sc or MCA after the course. After completion of higher studies, you can expect much higher job positions than after graduation. If you are in a need of job after graduation, you can do the same too. You can find enough opportunities in banks and government departments. Private sector firms in software/IT are also in need of CS graduates.
14th February 2013, 05:59 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Job Career after B.Sc Computers Science :

Govt Jobs :

ISRO

UPSC

Bank Po & Clerk

DRDO

AAI

BSNL

ECIL

RRB

CDS

BHEL

NTPC

IOCL

BHEL

Private Sector Jobs :

Tata Consultancy Services

Wipro Ltd

Infosys

HCL

Satyam Computers

Siemens Ltd

Cognizant Technology Solutions

i-flex solutions Ltd

Tech Mahindra Limited

Other Job Profiles :

Professor

Programmer

Computer Engineering

Systems Analyst

Technical Writer

Management Sales & Marketing

14th February 2013, 05:59 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Hi,

As per your question, I'll suggest you to continue your studies if you can.

A postgraduate course will add more knowledge to your subject and you will also be eligible for many more jobs.

After B.Sc in CS, though you still have good options, but yes number of options will definitely be less than what you will have after M.Sc / MCA.

You can apply for general jobs after B.Sc. like Bank PO, Bank Clerk, Customer Care, data Entry Opeartor, MIS, Back support, technical support executive etc.

But after MCA , you can apply for software engineer, software analyst, Quality analyst, Assistant engineer, Project assistant etc. like jobs.

Because most of the IT companies prefer MCA over graduates.

So , for enhancing your career and job prospects, you should do MCA.

14th February 2013, 06:33 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend

B.SC in CS means that you have attained the bachelor's degree in computer science.

Frankly speaking ,there are less job opportunities after B.sc In CS.You must do either MCA that is master of applications or M.sc for more scope.

However it not that you will not get job .Some of the jobs which you can get in private sector are as follows:

In Private sector,you can become:

1.Computer science engineer in IT firms

2.Logic and Hardware designer

3.System analyst

4.Computer scientist.

In public sector firms after doing your master's degree you can go for the NET examinations.

Hope the information helps you.

all the best

aashisranjan784
14th February 2013, 07:33 PM
ravi6

Dear,

A degree of B.Sc in Computer Science,one have many opportunities in the field like Teaching and Education,Civil services,although one cannot be a part of the engineering field but then you can opt for Hardware/Networking jobs or other IT domains as well like Data base Administrator etc.you can also go for Master Degree and With a Masters degree (M.Sc) post,the B.Sc course you can apply for NET-JRF and enter the field of Research, or can opt for lectureship by qualifying UGC NET for the same. the opportunities are many but it will mainly depend on your interest as to what you wish to pursue.Further,a M.Tech degree is an engineering program which can be pursued only after completing a similar degree at graduate level. To pursue this course you would first require to pursue M.Sc and may be then you can apply for the M.tech course provided this provision is accepted by the institutes of your preference.

Good Luck

Regards...ravi6
9th August 2015, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Now am studying bsc cs first year how should i prepare good job how should i learn now
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?