6th June 2011, 10:56 AM
PUSSYCAT

What is better among software engineering and B.Sc IT in terms of future job prospective?

I have secured 84 % in 12th 2011.but i cant say anything about cet.
I am willing to do anything related to computers. But what is better bsc it or software engineering? If i take admissions in bsc and if i score well in cet then how could i go for eng. If i do career in bsc what is the procedure ? What should i do after bsc and what type of job may i get withe what salary?
Plaese do reply

yours obediently
pam

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join MBA course after BA graduation? Which branch of MBA is better in terms of job prospective? -- [New]
  2. List of career opportunities available for a B.Sc(IT) graduate? What's the future prospective?
  3. What's the future prospective of subject combinations hindi, physics, chemistry, biology, english and bengali? Is maths important in terms of future prospective?
  4. Which degree course should i choose which may prove beneficiary in terms of job prospective?
  5. What should I do after completing B.Sc(electronics)? What's the future prospective for the same?
  6. Am I eligible for MCA lateral entry after completing BSc software engineering
  7. Which is better among B.Sc and B.Tech keeping future job prospective in mind?
  8. what can be done after completing engineering in CS or Mechanical? What's the job opportunities and future prospective for the same?
  9. Will I end up taking up the same software job after completion of M.Sc Software engineering course which I can take after B.E?
  10. Is it possible for me to get the software job in future if I have taken commerce stream?
  11. What's the future of Biotechnology? What's the future prospective for the same? I want to pursue Bio-technology course in met's school of engineering(Thrissur)
  12. What should I choose after completion of my B.Sc(bio-technology)? What's the future prospective?
  13. Which branch is more preferable for getting a good good job and better future prospective?
  14. Can i get softwere job after doing BSC from Distance Education mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What are the risks involved in taking a software job? Can I go for it?
  16. What's the future prospective of engineering?
  17. List of career options available after completing B.Sc(chemistry)? What's the future prospective of doing chemical engineering after completing B.Sc(chemistry)?
  18. Which is more preferable either M.Sc or MBA? Which is having better future prospective in terms of good earning?
20th June 2012, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is better among software engineering and B.Sc IT in terms of future job prospective?

Can i get job when i completed b.s.c (i.t.m)
9th August 2012, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is better among software engineering and B.Sc IT in terms of future job prospective?

Nowa days BTech fees is increased to peak stage . I secured 98% in 12 standard inAP. But my family is poor . How i can complete BTech& which is best for me BTech or BSc.
26th March 2013, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

i passed 12 with 53%(2012) and confused regarding what to be done??if bsc then which would be the best..
my marks in maths was just passing......please suggest me a good option...
27th March 2013, 08:27 PM
bhawnarattan
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUSSYCAT View Post
I have secured 84 % in 12th 2011.but i cant say anything about cet.
I am willing to do anything related to computers. But what is better bsc it or software engineering? If i take admissions in bsc and if i score well in cet then how could i go for eng. If i do career in bsc what is the procedure ? What should i do after bsc and what type of job may i get withe what salary?
Plaese do reply

yours obediently
pam
Yes you can choose any option but if you are unable to decide then you then you can go for software engineering and this would be better option.
13th April 2013, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12 commerce with 73%. But i want be a software engineer. Can i do admission for it and what should i do.
23rd May 2013, 06:17 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi

with out thinking anything go for CET and then B.TEch
B.Tech is always better than B.Sc.
B.Sc will get you a job of 15 thousand per month and B.Tech would give you job of more then 25 thousand per month.
Options are open for B.Tech student. and lots of job available for them.

all the best
29th March 2015, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Hi

I have passed my 10th with 81% & 12th std with 47% and my math marks were just passing.....(due to ssssome reason)
currently i am doing BSc I.T..
can i get aa better job if i get more than 70% in graduation....?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?