4th March 2016, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

In which field I can get job after my completion of B.Sc Microbiology?

Now am in 3rd yr bsc microbiology.due to my family status I can't continue my studies ..so I planned for job .but I do no which field will help me more .because nowadays all are going to medical coding job after their bsc .but I like to work in hospitals or industries .can I get job in latter fields?

by
SALEEM

Related Questions:
  1. What are the Job oriented courses for me after completion of B.Sc in Clinical Microbiology and pursuing M.Sc in the same field?
  2. How can I get a government job after completion of Post Graduation in the field of clinical microbiology and now pursing M.Phil?
  3. What are the Job Opportunities in Hyderabad after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?
  4. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?
  5. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which are the beneficial courses related to Microbiology field? What is the scope in this field?
  7. Field of microbiology with better job oppurtunities
  8. List private sector job options for me being a Microbiology graduate?
  9. What is the latest government job in the field of microbiology? I have done MSc in microbiology
  10. What is better between BSc Medical Microbiology and BSc Industrial Microbiology?
  11. Can I get a job at NASA, ISRO after completion of BSc Microbiology
  12. Job Opportunities in Bangalore after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?
  13. How to get a good job for microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology
  14. What are the best government job after completion of M.Sc microbiology?
  15. How can I get government jobs after completion of B.Sc in zoology?
  16. How to make my career bright after BSc in Microbiology? Courses available after completion of BSc Microbiology?
  17. Universities offering integrated MSc and Ph.D course in any field of Microbiology?
  18. B.Sc Microbiology is better than BCA or B.Sc Computers? Job opportunities after B.Sc Microbiology?
6th March 2016, 01:34 AM
Knowledge World

Default Re: In which field I can get job after my completion of B.Sc Microbiology?

After completion of your graduation B.Sc in Microbiology you can do Job as a
>>Bacteriologist
>>Industrial Microbiologist
>>Medical Microbiologist
>>Biotechnologist
>>Biomedical Scientist
>>Cell Biologist
>>Genetics
>>Mycologist
>>Protozoologists
>>Biochemist
>>Immunologist
>>Virologist
>>Food Microbiologist

*You can do jobs in various Government hospitals,Food processing companies,Agricultural companies,Research firms,Pharmaceutical companies,Laboratories,Dairy, Industries,Biochemical Plants,Fertilizer industries,Water Processing Plants etc.
*Name of companies in which you can get job:
>>Dabur
>>Ranbaxy
>>Hindustan Lever
>>Dr Reddy's Labs
>>Food processing industry
>>Chemical industry
>>Textile industry
>>Hindustan Lever
>>hapar Group
>>Indo American Hybrid Seeds
>>Biocon India Ltd
>>IDPL
>>Hindustan Antibiotics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?