24th September 2011, 02:13 PM
raju1992

Government job and defence job opportunities after BSc Computer Science?

i am studying in 1st year BSc(computer sci) honors. i am interested in govt.and defense job ,so kindly give me some information for the same.and also tell me the scope of BSc(computer sci).
and how can i do M.Tech after BSc.

31st October 2011, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Government job and defence job opportunities after BSc Computer Science?

i had completed my b.sc computer science.i have intrested in banks .any bank jobs are available or any bank exams are there in ending of december.
3rd November 2011, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Government job and defence job opportunities after BSc Computer Science?

i have completed my graduation in bcs i want to join defence service in software testing field
4th November 2011, 12:24 PM
susmitarani sethi
Member+

Hello .......... Since u are doing BSc Computer Science you can do ur Post Graduation in Computer also. U have an option of doing MCA, MBA ,MSC in Information Technology, Any one these help u in getting into Govt Job.The main point is you can apply for the bank po ,clerk, single window clerk post, and also try in ldc post in govt sector which is very benifitial for u.so apply and get a govt job.
4th November 2011, 12:26 PM
susmitarani sethi
Member+

Hello mam .......... Since u are doing BSc Computer Science you can do ur Post Graduation in Computer also. U have an option of doing MCA, MBA ,MSC in Information Technology, Any one these help u in getting into Govt Job.The main point is you can apply for the bank po ,clerk, single window clerk post, and also try in ldc post in govt sector which is very benifitial for u.so apply and get a govt job
20th November 2011, 11:16 AM
princedangi

after doing Bsc you are eligible for job in defence officer combined defence service [cds] you can one out of three= airforce,army,navy for other details log on www.upsc.gov.in
24th November 2011, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

i want to information about after b.Sc in computer science which job in Indian deffence system?
8th December 2011, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

I had done B. Sc. computer science in 2005 and i am currently working with construction company on planning position (computer operator) which job for me.
11th December 2011, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

I wad completed my bsc c.s. in 2010.how should I joint army
26th December 2011, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.Sc(Comp Sci) in 2010 after that i done B.ed May i get job for this qualification in army
5th January 2012, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

i want to go in field of research and development.plz tell me which stream should i take???
plz mail me at "[email protected]"
11th January 2012, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

I live in pune so in which company's are available to me for job after successfully complete bsc(computer science)
7th February 2012, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

i'm persuing bsc computer science but i have interst in creative fields ike fasion designing. What can i do to go in fasion feild?
7th February 2012, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

I am persuing bsc computer science but i have great interest in creative fields like fasion. what should i do?
10th February 2012, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Mai b.Sc1st year ka stuent hu with computer mai hardware inginear banna chahta hu iske subject me bataye.
15th February 2012, 10:42 PM
a444

friend here are defence job based on b.sc

Exam Location Position Eligibility Last Date Details
Central Reserve Police Force All IndiaAsst. Sub InspectorBSc, Diploma 10-Apr

qualification :

Matric with English, Maths and General Science with three years diploma in Radio Engineering or Electronics or Computer from recognized Institution . Or, B.Sc degree with Physics, Mathematics and English.

Vacancies :

SC ST OBC General Ex-Servicemen Total
16 07 14 26 06( SC-01, OBC-02 & Genl-03) 69
Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200(PB-1) and Grade Pay Rs. 2800/-

Age as on 10/04/2012 : Between 18 to 25 years.

How To Apply
Candidates may fill their application in prescribed proforma along with requisite documents should reach the respective recruitment centre on or before 10/04/2012 for all States except for State of Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizorum, Manipur, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim and Ladhak Division of Jammu & Kashmir State, Lahaul-Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Island and lakshadweep for which last date is 17/04/2012. Candidates should apply to only one Recruiting Centre of CRPF, in the prescribed proforma given in Annexure-A duly type written (or) neatly hand written along with photostat copies of the following certificates duly attested by a Gazetted Officer:- a) Matriculation Certificate or equivalent in support of their date of birth.
15th February 2012, 10:53 PM
a444

Position: Civil Judge

Eligibility: LLB
Last Date: 01-Mar

Job Details
Qualifications: (A) Till last date for submitting the application form the candidate must be a Bachelor of Laws of a University established by Law in U.P. or any other University of India recognised for this purposes by the Governor, or (B) Must be an Advocate enrolled under the provisions of the Advocate Act 1961 or a Barrister of England or Northern Ireland or a Member Faculty of Advocates in Scotland and is entitled to practice in the Court or Courts subordinate thereto; (C) Must possess thorough knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri Script.

Vacancies

76 General - 38, OBC - 20, SC - 16, ST - 02
Pay Scale: Rs. 27700-770-35090-920-40450-1080-44770

Age Limits : 22 - 35 Years on 1st July, 2013

Uttar Pradesh PSCAllahabad Civil Judge LLB 01-Mar

Indo Tibetan Border Police Force All IndiaConstable Other Courses 22-Feb
18th March 2012, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

i am studing 1 st Bsc(electronics) i want to become pilote
19th March 2012, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,

I Am B.SC Graduate with Physics, Electronics And Comp.Sci.
Can I Apply Which Post in Army. Navy And Air Force And
How

Thank You Sir
22nd March 2012, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

im doing my bsc computer science 2nd year and i want 2 know the jobs 4r ths degree
12th June 2012, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

sir, i finished my bsc cs in 2009. so i want to interested to working. any job opertunities?
14th June 2012, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

sir,after bse cs can I go research in isro related to astronomy and communication.what is the eligibility for this. please tell me what sub chose in bse(math,phy,che).
thank you sir
21st August 2012, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i am per suing degree final year plz tel how became public prociqutor if i want to go for any further studies plz inform me
16th September 2012, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

i am studing2ndy bsccs i vand to about the couse after the ug i dnt like to do msc,mca and mba....
28th January 2013, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

which field is best after 2nd year computer sciences group
25th May 2013, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Hlo..i had completed my bsc degree frm comp science.!.what are the option for post graduon with this degree and which field have gud scope with the degree ?? Should i go we msc maths or mba?? Also tell me plz may i try for IAS ??
14th August 2013, 04:46 PM
chiragmalik943

Thumbs up Re: Government job and defence job opportunities after BSc Computer Science?

Government Career after B.Sc in Computer Science
in govt. jobs you can be a scientific officer, technical officer, and scientific assistant and a Network operators with public sector firms. If you are interested in teaching, you can get the NET degree and get jobs in a college or university. Because of the availability of many public sector jobs, you have the option to choose from any of the available ones.

After completing your degree you can apply for the both private and public sector jobs like,
TCS
CTS
INFOTECH
SYNTEL
HCL
MAHINDRTA TECH

Some government sector jobs:
High school teaching jobs
Banking jobs
PSC exams
Electricity board of India
SSC exam.

It will also be needed for aspirants to be present for an admission test to get these jobs.
Once you get into the job, you can appear for departmental exams and try for promotion to higher designations.

Career in Private sector after B.Sc in Computer Science
You can get jobs for following posts after completion of your graduations.
Programmer or Software Engineer
Computer Scientist
Computer Engineer, Hardware Designer, Logic Designer
Systems Engineer, System integrator
Systems Analyst
System Administration
Technical Support, Support Engineer
Technical Writer
Consultant
Management
Administration
Sales, Marketing
Research Staff Member
Computer Scientist
Professor

Thank You

I hope above content is help full to you.

BEST OF LUCK.
3rd September 2013, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Respctd sir,
M an B.sc(c.s) studnt n I wish best package jobs..
Either in govt. Or pvt....
N I even wnt info ant upsc n mpsc entrnc 2 give..
Plz guide me to fulllllest..m v.mch tends ant my future..
26th October 2013, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

can i do m.tech after bsc.cs?
3rd December 2013, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

i completed B.sc in computer science.suggest me any central govt job ?
10th December 2013, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

I am in last year for computer science and i want to know which companies are providing jobs for an graduate student
6th June 2014, 02:43 PM
ayeashashaikh

Hello I have completed my Graduation in Bcs this year and I am passed with Distinction. I am interested in working in the Government Sector..
So please revert to me and let me know how i can put my education to use in the Government Sector.
16th August 2014, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

how to get a government job for ba English with computer application degree?
30th April 2015, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

RESPECTED SIR,
what is the difference between B.SC.IT and B.SC.COMPUTER SCIENCE?
23rd June 2015, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

I want to be an ias so which is better for me bsc maths or bsc cs?plz tell me i have taken 3 sub in bsc maths,statics&cs on 1yr
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?