16th July 2013, 12:08 PM
Shakshi verma

Can I do BCA after passing 10th and 3 years polytechnic branch with electronics engineering

can i do bca after passing 10th and 3 year polytechnic branch with electronics engineering??

Related Questions:
  1. Which course/study can I do after passout SSC exam?
  2. Am i eligible for CA-CPT after completing 3 years polytechnic in electronics with computer science branch
  3. Can I apply for senior Assistant Post(Electronics) after passing Polytechnic Diploma in ETC?
  4. Which type of course come under Diploma? What all Diploma courses are there in Computer?
  5. Can I do part time Diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering without attending classes?
  6. How can I proceed to become an Astronaut after passing 10th with 61% and 12th with 64%?
  7. Is it possible to do B.Tech after completing Polytechnic? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to get admission in Polytechnic after passing 10th?
  9. Am I eligible to do 3 years diploma from Polytechnic college after passing 10th and 12th some years back?
  10. Am I eligible for LLB degree after completing BSc in Computers?
  11. I am a student of ITI(IT and Electronics system and maintenance) : Can I join Polytechnic for ECE course?
  12. Which type of bachelor degree can I get after completing 10th and diploma 3 years?
  13. Is there any chance of switching to any other department in B.E. by taking EEE in diploma?
  14. Polytechnic will be suitable for me after passing 10th?
  15. Diploma courses offered by Maharaja Sayajirao Gawekwad after 12th commerce?
  16. Universities which offers Diploma in Electronics Engineering for a candidate who has completed 10th 25 years ago? -- [New]
  17. Can we do BCA course after completion of 10th? Which is better after passing 12th B.Com and BCA?
  18. After passing diploma in electronics engineering branch how to get jobs in SAIL?
13th October 2015, 12:20 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do BCA after passing 10th and 3 years polytechnic branch with electronics engineering

>> As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to do BCA after passing 10th and 3 years polytechnic branch with electronics engineering.

>> For doing BCA course you must have pass diploma course with Computer engineering after that you are eligible for BCA course.

or

>> The applicant should have to pass the 12th with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.

>> Also it is possible to take admission in 2nd year for BCA course.
26th January 2016, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do BCA after passing 10th and 3 years polytechnic branch with electronics engineering

Can i do bca after doing Polytechnic with computer branch after 10
17th May 2020, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Can I do B-tech after polytechnic ?
2nd June 2021, 02:49 AM
Unregistered

Can I do BCA after passing 10th and 3 years polytechnic branch with mechanical engineering??
27th August 2021, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I do polytechnic after bsc degree
14th January 2023, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Can i do bca without taking science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?