17th February 2013, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

Can I turn to English in 2nd year after doing 1st year Sanskrit IPE in Telugu

i did write 1st year sanskrit ipe in telugu.can i turn to english in 2nd year?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get any scholarship after scoring 99 in Sanskrit in 1st year in IPE?
  2. Can I write Sanskrit paper in English or I will have to write entire paper in Sanskrit only? -- [New]
  3. Is there any necessity to have Maths in 10th to qualify RPSC and to get third grade teaher job in Rajasthan ?
  4. Karnataka SSLC question papers of last 7 years in 1st language Sanskrit , 2nd language English, 3rd language Kannada?
  5. How can I prepare for both IPE and EAMCET being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of Intermediate with Bi.P.C stream?
  6. Can I choose Telugu for Indian Language Paper? My 1st Option is Public Administration and the 2nd is Telugu Literature.
  7. Where could I get the Bangalore University B.Com 1st year 2nd Sem Sanskrit language question paper?
  8. Previous years solved question papers for Sanskrit Entrance exam?
  9. Model question papers of Sanskrit, English and Kannada?
  10. Will there be any scope for me to get seat for MBBS course after scoring 65 marks in EAMCET Exam?
  11. How much marks are required to get in 2nd year IPE and in EAMCET to get a seat in best colleges in engineering? I have scored atleast 325 mark in the first year
  12. How to apply for Sanskrit Scholarship? I have scored 98 marks in Inter 1st Year -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Solved papers and books with elaborate answers for Madurai Kamaraj University BA Economics course?
  14. Last years question papers for Sanskrit? Model question papers of Sanskrit for intermediate 1st year?
  15. Potti Sreeramulu Telegu university, M.A. Sanskrit 1st Year-Grammar and Prosody Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  16. Am I eligible for the post of TGT Sanskrit in DSSSB? I have done B.A with english, Sanskrit, History and Political Science
  17. IPE weightage for BITSAT?
  18. What are the career opportunities available for M.A(Sanskrit) students? I have done my B.A degree in telgu
9th January 2016, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I turn to English in 2nd year after doing 1st year Sanskrit IPE in Telugu

I wrote first year sanskrit exam in telugu,can i write it in english in second year?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?