28th April 2015, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Can one get a job after completing 12th while pursuing his further graduation?

I mean to say - if a person wants a job after completing his 12th and pursuing her graduation degrees??? should he able to get a job in a bank??? should he be capable for a particular job??? what should can one one do to get good job?? waiting for your reply...

Related Questions:
  1. What is the use of completing Graduation?
  2. Can I apply for Bank Clerk Job and other Jobs being a candidate having secured 75% in 12th and pursuing Graduation in BA from DU?
  3. Can I apply for job or continue higher studies after completing Graduation in Geography subject?
  4. How can I prepare for NDA exam? What are the physical needs required for NDA?
  5. How to get a job after pursuing graduation?
  6. Am I eligible for government job after completing graduation with B.Com?
  7. After graduation should I go for some higher studies like ICWA, MBA or Job?
  8. What are the scopes after completing hospital management? I am pursuing graduation
  9. How to get high paying government job immediately after completing graduation in B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  10. Can I get a job in any MNC company like TCS, WIPRO, IBM after scoring 62% in 10th, 67% in 12th and 42% in graduation
  11. Am I eligible to join Indian Army having completed 12th with Commerce and without Mathematics and pursuing final year of BBA?
  12. In which exam to appear for pursuing graduation in USA after 12th Economics?
  13. Am i eligible for ICWA intermediate course? I've completed 12th in commerce and pursuing graduation in B.Sc (IT)
  14. How to get into RAW after completing B.Com Graduation from Delhi University?
  15. Post graduation or Job, what to do after BSc. in IT? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I allowed to go for B.A after completing graduation? Should I go for M.A?
  17. Can I face any problem while apply for job after completing B.Tech if pursuing 12th from NIOS?
  18. How to become a Lawyer if I am 20 years old
28th April 2015, 09:04 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can one get a job after completing 12th while pursuing his further graduation?

Dear there are Number of courses available after completion of 12th with minimum percentage of marks. And If you are interested to settle in a banking sector then any stream in graduation is eligible for it.

There is No restriction on the stream for banking sector. But If you chose B.E/B.Tech like professional courses then you will be better in terms of Calculation part like Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning ability etc.,

List of Courses available after completion of 12th :

1.Engineering

2.MBBS

3.B.pharmacy

4.Pharm D

5.BDS

6.Diploma Courses

7.Hotel Management

8.BBA

9.B.Sc

10.BAMS

11.Animation and Multimedia

12.Fashion Technology

13.Journalism

14.Event Management Courses

15.Audio Visual Media Courses etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?