5th June 2011, 11:00 AM
minakshi c

Can only a BAMS holder without PG be taken as a lecturer in BAMS college?

I wan't to ask u -Can only a BAMS holder without post graduation be taken as a lecturer in any BAMS college? if yes,give me example of the person & his/her contact information.& the colleges offering such lecterership &their gross salary.please email me.

20th January 2012, 02:26 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can only a BAMS holder without PG be taken as a lecturer in BAMS college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by minakshi c View Post
I wan't to ask u -Can only a BAMS holder without post graduation be taken as a lecturer in any BAMS college? if yes,give me example of the person & his/her contact information.& the colleges offering such lecterership &their gross salary.please email me.
No, without post graduation degree or Master Degree it is not possible to become a lecturer in any colleges/institutions offering Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine and Surgery. Most of the government college would also as for NET or SET certificate, if you apply for the post of lecturer.
NET- National Eligibility Test conducted by UGC twice in a year.
SET- State Eligibility Test accredited by UGC and conducted by State University of different states.
For both these examination, you must have cleared you Post Graduation degree course with 55% aggregate marks.
11th June 2012, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can only a BAMS holder without PG be taken as a lecturer in BAMS college?

i heard about getting MBBS from RUssia after BAMS in just one year. is there any universities like that?
7th September 2012, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

IS BSC (BIOCHEMISTRY) better or BAMS?
22nd July 2014, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

sir .I m very confuse about this bams course coz of society...no body is there to give me right solution.so is it good course to do.and its scope...
I mean after doing it if nobody is geting a jobs...............
2nd December 2022, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best college to do PG diploma course in nutrition science &dietetics
Is there any college offering precision nutrition course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?