19th February 2010, 12:14 AM
lordor

Does MPSC/UPSC require lecturership in engineering college? Requirements to get a permanent job in university and engineering colleges?

hi,i have done my ph.d in mechanical engineering,i have heard from someone,MPSC /UPSC require for lecturership in engineering colleges, is it true?..can u please tell me what r the requirments to get permnent jobs in university & engineering colleges?

5th September 2011, 08:48 PM
sanju38121

Default Re: Does MPSC/UPSC require lecturership in engineering college? Requirements to get a permanent job in university and engineering colleges?

Sir, your question is incomplete. Please clearly mention the name of colleges in which lecturship is required??? By MPSC/UPSC.
5th September 2011, 11:57 PM
goutam1222

Default Re: Does MPSC/UPSC require lecturership in engineering college? Requirements to get a permanent job in university and engineering colleges?

as u have already completed phd so it is quite easy for you right now to get into teaching field.
now as.you asked, you can appear for the UGC-CSIR NET lecturership exam. in that way you will be eligible to teach in the central as well as state engineering colleges. you just need to forward your cv when they publish there adds.
in some cases like west bengal here you have go through PSC exam via which you are eligible to teach as a faculty in the government engineering colleges.
so now the choice is yours. but my suggesrltion would be to go through NET.
31st July 2012, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

when will be the recruitment for asst professors in govt. colleges of engineering?
14th December 2012, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

what qualification does it require for being permanent job in engg. colleges? n process to get in??
21st August 2013, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.Tech in Electrical Engineering. Now i am working in MNC as a GET. But I want to join as assistant professor in engineering college. So to get that what should I do now? Please give some suggestions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?