19th June 2013, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Can a person do MBBS after completing BSc Biotech

Can a person do bachelor of medicine and bachelor of surgury course after completing bsc biotech

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get scheduled date for Bihar SLET exam? I'm from Begusarai(Bihar)
  2. Can a person do bachelor of medicine and bachelor of surgery course after completing BSc Biotech
  3. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotech), either M.Sc(biotechnology) or M.Sc(microbiology)?
  4. Information about BSc course? Is it possible to pursue MBBS after completing BSc? Eligibility criteria to apply for MBBS after completing BSc?
  5. Should I go for MBBS or Biotech? Is there any scope for Biotech in india?
  6. Can I do MBBS after completing BSc Botany? I am a BSc student
  7. Which is better between BSc Biotech and B.Tech Biotech? What is the job scope in both?
  8. What should I do after completing BSc Biotech?
  9. What kind of job should I try after completing BSc Biotech, MSc Biotech, M.Tech in Biotech and Ph.D in the field of cancer?
  10. Any good jobs available for bsc biotech/microbiology/chemistry students who want to work after completing bsc? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I change BSc Biotech to B.Tech Biotech
  12. What should I do after completing 12th medical? Which course will be better for BSc Biotech with MSc or B.Tech Biotech with M.Tech?
  13. Can I pursue MBBS after completion of BSc Biotech?
  14. Scope in BSc Biotech? What can I do after completing BSc?
  15. Can I do B.Tech Biotech after B.Sc. in Biotech?
  16. Should I join BSc Biotech after not getting into medical institutes for MBBS?
  17. Is MSc or MBA necessary? I am doing first year BSc Biotech
  18. Which diploma course should I join after completing BSc Biotech? I am student of TY Biotechnology -- [New]
2nd April 2014, 04:38 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can a person do MBBS after completing BSc Biotech

B.Sc Biotechnology is about application of advances made in the biological sciences. It is a combination of expertise in biology, chemistry and physics and technology. You can take admission into MBBS after completing B.Sc in botany zoology chemistry and physics . You must complete B.Sc with biology subjects as specialization also complete class 12th with biology, physics and chemistry subjects. You can join in the 2nd year as a lateral entry and your age must not exceed 25 years of age. The admission in MBBS mainly depends on the entrance test. A good score in the entrance test will be a great advantage. According to the Medical Council of India, the minimum qualification for MBBS courses in India passing Class 12th with 50 per cent marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology stream. There are various medical entrance exams along with state government one that you can apply for like

AIIMS MBBS entrance exam http://www.aiims.edu/

KMC Manipal (Manipal University) http://www.manipal.edu/

Aligarh Muslim University MBBS entrance http://www.amu.ac.in/

BHU Varanasi MBBS entrance test http://www.bhu.ac.in/
9th July 2019, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a person do MBBS after completing BSc Biotech

I am confused about which is better between bsc nursing or in OTT from point of salary package please suggest me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?