20th May 2011, 10:24 AM

Salary of a person after completing MSc in Biotech? Is it necessary to give NET entrance exam to get a well paid job?

How much salary will a person get after completting msc in biotech and is it necessary to give Net entrance exam to get good salary and job?

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I get a job after MSc Biotechnology? How much will be the basic salary after completing the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology to get more salary?
  3. What kind of job should I try after completing BSc Biotech, MSc Biotech, M.Tech in Biotech and Ph.D in the field of cancer?
  4. Information about MSc Biotech entrance exam?
  5. How to do MSc Biotechnology from Abroad?
  6. Are Biotech students eligible for IPS exam? If the person has done MSc Biotech then in which year is it possible to give the exam?
  7. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotech), either M.Sc(biotechnology) or M.Sc(microbiology)?
  8. After completing MSc Biotech what kind of job will I do apart from lecturership? How much salary can I get?
  9. Which one is better in terms of job scope - M.Sc. Biotech or M.Sc. Medical Biotech? -- [New]
  10. How to work in Agricultural government job after completing MSc Biotech?
  11. What are the job opportunities for MSc biotech students?
  12. Where can I get a job after completing B.Tech in Biotech? How much salary will I get?
  13. Should i go for a job or Ph.D after doing MSc Biotech Integrated in VIT?
  14. How to get admission in Forensic? I am studying in TY Biotech
  15. Can I get a good salary in lecturership in India? I am a MSc Biotech
  16. Which course is better for Biotech, MSc or B.Tech? How can I get admission in reputed colleges without entrance exam?
  17. How to do MSc Zoology or MSc Biotechnology after completing graduation in Zoology
  18. What should I do after completing 12th medical? Which course will be better for BSc Biotech with MSc or B.Tech Biotech with M.Tech?
15th July 2011, 06:58 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary of a person after completing MSc in Biotech? Is it necessary to give NET entrance exam to get a well paid job?

NET exam is for those who want to become a Lecturer in Indian universities and colleges and for those who want to join Junior Research Fellowships(JRF).

So if you want to become any one of the above then it is necessary for you to give NET, otherwise not.

The starting salary for a M.Sc in Biotechnology in India is around Rs.10000 to 40, 000 /- depending upon the industry you get into and the college you graduate from and also the experience you have.

As you gain experience, the salary level can progressively increase per month.
16th October 2011, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Salary of a person after completing MSc in Biotech? Is it necessary to give NET entrance exam to get a well paid job?

What courses to do after M.Sc. Bioinformatics to get a high paid job in india?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?