2nd June 2010, 03:01 PM
aiswaryalachu

Can a PG student go for B.Ed correspondence course? Any university providing the course? Can a student do

can a pg student go for a B.ed correspondence course ?

is there any university offering like this ?

can a student do a dual course?

Related Questions:
  1. Universities in India providing LLM through correspondence? Is NALSAR university providing correspondence course for LLM?Is there any university providing LLM with MBA with specialization in Law, HR through Correspondence?
  2. Studying Ph.D from correspondence university like CMJ University, Shillong is valuable for M.Sc Biotechnology student? List of the correspondence universities for Ph.D?
  3. Can I join SYB.Com as a regular student after doing FYB.Com as a correspondence student from Mumbai University
  4. Date of sale of B.Com prospectus for correspondence students? Fees of 1st year for correspondence student?
  5. What is the best way to do MSc Maths? Should I do correspondence or as a non collegiate from same university?
  6. Universities providing M.Com through correspondence?
  7. List of universities providing correspondence course in law after passing 2nd year? Will I be eligible for legal career as in defence or in civil? I'm a student of NDA(Khadagwasla)
  8. IAS exam after B.Sc/B.Ed integrated course?
  9. When are the admissions for B.Ed through correspondence in Bangalore? Colleges offering B.ed correspondence course and when is the entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence?
  10. Bank loan facility for admission in reputed intermediate schools?
  11. Does Calcutta University offer correspondence B.Ed course?
  12. List of Colleges offering Correspondence B.Ed course in Pune?
  13. What is the procedure of B.Com admission and the fee structure? Last date for correspondence student?
  14. How can I apply for correspondence B.Ed in Jammu University? What is the eligibility for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get B.Ed admission in Calcutta University with 48% in Geography honours? -- [New]
  16. Can I get Teachers Eligibility test application form?
  17. Information about CMJ University for Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? List of the correspondence UGC recognized universities who offers Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? Is it worthy to do Ph.D through correspondence?
  18. Universities providing B.Ed correspondence? Expenses required for pursuing B.Ed? Does the correspondence hold any value?
8th November 2011, 03:52 PM
susmitarani sethi
Member+

Default Re: Can a PG student go for B.Ed correspondence course? Any university providing the course? Can a student do

yes if u want a career in teaching then u can go for ..
universities providing correspondence B.Ed course are

Annamalai University
Madurai Kamaraj University
Bangalore University
Andhra University
Kakatiya University
8th November 2011, 05:08 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a PG student go for B.Ed correspondence course? Any university providing the course? Can a student do

Quote:
Originally Posted by aiswaryalachu View Post

Dear friend,

Yess , You are eligible for B.Ed course.Before post graduation you have to completed your graduation.So you are applicable for B.Ed course.

For the case of Distance B.Ed , there is no marks criteria.But they have shortlisted candidate with the help of graduation marks and teaching experience skills.

Colleges and universities offering B.Ed through distance education:-

Andhra University School of Distance Education (AUSDE), Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh

Annamalai University Directorate of Distance Education (DDE)

Bangalore University Directorate of Correspondence Courses and Distance Education

Bharathiar University - School of Distance Education

Bharathidasan University - Center for Distance Education

Himachal Pradesh University International Centre for Distance Education and Open Learning , Shimla, Himachal Pradesh

Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), New Delhi

Jamia Millia Islamia Centre for Distance and Open Learning (JMI-CDOL), Delhi

Kakatiya University School of Distance Learning & Continuing Education, Warangal, Andhra Pradesh

Karnataka State Open University (KSOU), Mysore, Karnataka

Kota Open University (KOU), Kota, Rajasthan

Thanks
8th November 2011, 06:34 PM
Mushtaq Theikry

Quote:
Originally Posted by aiswaryalachu View Post

Yes dear you can go for B. ed after pg as distance mode the kashmir university offer this.
8th November 2011, 07:55 PM
mahi 16

yes you can do b.ed correspondence from ignou university but you should have 2 years experience in teaching
8th November 2011, 10:36 PM
mahi 16

Default Any university providing the course? Can a student do

yes a pg can go for b.ed correspondence.
ignou is offering that for candidate like you.
only requirement is 2 years experience in teaching.
15th May 2012, 02:52 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

yes a pg can go for b.ed correspondence.
ignou is offering that for candidate like you. only requirement is 2 years experience in teaching.case of Distance B.Ed , there is no marks criteria.But they haveshortlisted candidate with the help of graduation marks and teaching experience skills.
Colleges and universities offering B.Ed through distance education:-
Andhra University School of Distance Education (AUSDE), Visakhapatnam, AndhraPradesh
Annamalai University Directorate of Distance Education (DDE)
Bangalore University Directorate of Correspondence Courses and Distance Education
Bharathiar University - School of Distance Education
15th July 2013, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

What is the expense if i do b.ed from ignou?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?