21st October 2015, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Does Calcutta University offer correspondence B.Ed course?

Respected Sir,
I want to do correspondence B.Ed in Kolkata. Kindly tell me that Calcutta University is providing correspondence B.Ed course or not?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in M.com correspondence course after passing B.Com from Calcutta University
  2. Can i study LLB in calcutta university and in any correspondence course after scoring 62% in HS?
  3. How to pursue B.Ed correspondence from Delhi/Jamia University? I am from B.A Calcutta University
  4. List of UGC recognized universities which offer correspondence PhD in Organic Chemistry in Kolkata?
  5. Does IGNOU offers correspondence program in B.Ed? I have done BA from Madurai university
  6. Which are the calcutta correspondence colleges?
  7. Information about doing M.Sc in Geology through distance education?
  8. How to get the degree of B.Ed? What is the procedure for it?
  9. When are the admissions for B.Ed through correspondence in Bangalore? Colleges offering B.ed correspondence course and when is the entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence?
  10. List of Colleges offering Correspondence B.Ed course in Pune?
  11. Date of forms for M.Sc for Calcutta university? How to get admission in Calcutta University for Applied Psychology? Will there be any Diploma or Degree course in Psychology?
  12. How can I apply for correspondence B.Ed in Jammu University? What is the eligibility for the same?
  13. Does Calcutta University offer PhD in Mathematics course? Eligibility to apply for M.Sc candidate?
  14. How to do B.Ed correspondence? Which college or university will I get for B.Ed correspondence
  15. How can I study correspondence M.A.(Political Science) in Hindi Medium if already completed from Calcutta University?
  16. Can I pursue Ph.D from correspondence after completing M.A in Philosophy with 57% marks
  17. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do B.Tech in civil engineering in part time course which is approved by AICTE?
24th October 2015, 11:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Calcutta University offer correspondence B.Ed course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I want to do correspondence B.Ed in Kolkata. Kindly tell me that Calcutta University is providing correspondence B.Ed course or not?

Yes, of course Calcutta University offers B.Ed course.

For admission in a B.Ed, you must have passed the Graduation in any disincline examination with from a recognized university with not less than 50% of marks. The duration for this course is 3 years. The selection is based on the entrance exam conducted by the Calcutta University.

For more details please click here - http://www.caluniv.ac.in/news/notice_criteria_Bed.html
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Criteria_BEd_15-16.pdf(111.3 KB, 48 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?