28th April 2012, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Date of sale of B.Com prospectus for correspondence students? Fees of 1st year for correspondence student?

when will be b.com Prospecture come for correspondence student ?

what will be fees of 1st your for correspondence student?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do Tally? I'm doing B.Com(hons) 1st year through correspondence
  2. Qualification, fees and other details of Recognized Homeopathy course through correspondence? -- [New]
  3. List of Colleges offering M.Com course in Correspondence? Which is the best university for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  4. Which is the best university for MBA course through correspondence in India? What is its fee structure and admission procedure?
  5. What is the last date for admission in FYB.Com correspondence course?
  6. Last date of submission of forms of DU for B.Ed correspondence course? Fee structure of the course?
  7. Which course is better between MBA and M.Com after B.Com hons correspondence?
  8. Last date for correspondence BSc Nursing course? Fee structure of it?
  9. Duration and fee structure of ICWA course through correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I study Law course in Correspondence having done BA course in Correspondence and being a House Wife?
  11. What is the procedure to do correspondence MBA? Where will I get the prospectus
  12. How can I collect the prospectus and form of B.Ed correspondence course?
  13. What is the procedure of B.Com admission and the fee structure? Last date for correspondence student?
  14. Last 5 years 1st year B.Com question papers in correspondence of KSOU
  15. Procedure of M.Com course in correspondence from Dharwad univeristy?
  16. When is the B.Ed correspondence entrance exam? What is the fees and duration for B.Ed correspondence
  17. Last date of submitting the application for B.Ed correspondence from DU? Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence in DU? What is the fee structure? Duration of the correspondence course?
  18. How to do short term course related to commerce?
7th September 2013, 10:11 PM
Santhosh Patnaik

Default Re: Date of sale of B.Com prospectus for correspondence students? Fees of 1st year for correspondence student?

For english medium students rs.2500
For telugu medium students rs.1800
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?