15th February 2016, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

List of exams to write for getting a government job after completion of course in BHMS?

Sir/Mam,

I am a student of bhms .i am studying in a government college in jharkhand . I just want to know that what are the exams that I should go for to get a government job .i am very much interested to be a member of c.c.r.h.so,how can I get job in ccrh or any other government institutions?

Related Questions:
  1. What type of entrance exams I need to write to get a government job after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?
  2. Scope of BHMS course in Abroad
  3. How can I get government jobs after completion of BHMS course?
  4. What are the different exams we need to write after completion of B.Tech in ECE to get a job in private or government based companies?
  5. List of government exams which we can write after completion of B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication engineering?
  6. What is the procedure to follow for applying government jobs after completion of BHMS course?
  7. How can I get Government Job after completion of BHMS in Gujarat?
  8. How to get government job in Telangana State after completing BHMS? What is the exam date?
  9. What are the entrance exams which I need to write to get a government job after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?
  10. What is job opportunity in government after completion of BHMS degree?
  11. How can I get government job after completion of BHMS?
  12. Which are the government exams which I can write based on the district to get the government job after completion of B.Sc Chemisty?
  13. Which TNPSC group job I should write to get a Government job after completion of BDS course?
  14. What are the courses available after BHMS and government job for BHMS?
  15. What all government jobs I can apply in state/central after completion of B.H.M.S?
  16. What is the scope after BHMS? Is BHMS better then BSc Chem(H)? Is there any possibility to find a government job? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which exams to write in order to get a government job after completing MSc Bioinformatics?
  18. How should I prepare to get a job in core after completion of my engineering?
15th February 2016, 10:10 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of exams to write for getting a government job after completion of course in BHMS?

You can apply for government jobs because you have completed BHMS.

List of the government jobs:-

1)School Service Commission

2)IBPS and SBI entrance exam

3)Civil service exam

4)CDS exam

5)Staff selection commission exam

6)Group D exam

7)PSC exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?