29th August 2015, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for applying government job after completion of B.Arch degree?

I deepak velamkar completed B.arch degree and wanna apply for government job.how to apply for government job and whats the procedure . please let let me know .Is there any exam for government job of junior architect .

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to follow for applying government jobs after completion of BHMS course?
  2. What is the procedure to follow for applying government hotel job after completion of diploma in hospitality?
  3. What is the procedure followed for applying government job after completion 12th exams?
  4. Can I get a government job after completion of MA Sanskrit at the age of 33 years?
  5. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  6. Will I be eligible for government jobs after completion of B.Tech with 67% marks?
  7. How to get a government job after BCA?
  8. What is the procedure to be followed for getting government job after completion of BDS?
  9. How to get government job after completing B.A degree?
  10. What is the procedure to be followed for applying government job for dental in India? What is the expected salary?
  11. How to get a government job in NSG in Ireland after completion of BSc NSG degree
  12. How to get a Government job after completion of degree?
  13. Can I get a government job in Pune right after completion of B.E in Electronics and Telecommunications?
  14. In which government sector we can find job after completion of BHMCT course?
  15. Can I get a government job after completion of D.Ed course?
  16. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the procedure to follow for getting a Government job or other job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  18. Which government job I can apply after completion of M.Sc Chemistry course? What procedure to be followed to apply for the job?
30th August 2015, 07:45 PM
candycrush

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for applying government job after completion of B.Arch degree?

There are various type of the job profiles for the b.arch degree holder in the government jobs.

The popular ones are.

A. Interior designer

B.section engineer

C. Branch engineer

D. Building contractor

E. Building inspector

F. Set designer

G. Ship designer

You can get into a government job by opening that comes from time to time and indicated in the major news papers and the Employment News.

You can also look at the following websites for the openings information.

Www.fresherworld.com

Www.freejobalert.com

Some of the Indian PSUs that recruits b.arch candidates are.

1. Hindustan dockyard limited

2. Hindustan Aeronautics limited

3. City development corporation

4. Urban decekopment corporation

4. Housing boards and the

5. Public sector banks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?