18th September 2013, 03:25 AM
Unregistered

What are the jobs in ISRO for MSc applied electronics students

I'm Yadhu Suresh. I'm a student of MSC applied electronics. I have a dream to work for ISRO. What should i do for get job at their? And what are the other eligibility to get a job for a MSc applied electronics student. I'm not soo a brilliant student am average student.

18th September 2013, 02:58 PM
Mattyjkk

Default Re: What are the jobs in ISRO for MSc applied electronics students

ISRO offers the position of Scientist/Engineer `SC' to bright young Post Graduates in Engineering/Science in the following specialized fields to undertake development of innovative technologies, high reliability processes & systems and establish advanced infrastructure needed for realization of its objectives.
JOB DETAILS

Post Code Post Name Specialization
ME01 Scientist/Engineer `SC' Control Systems/Control Dynamics(ME/ M Tech or equivalent in Control Systems/Control Dynamics
ME02 Structural Engineering (ME/M Tech in Structural Engg or equivalent with BE/B.Tech in Mech. Engg)
ME03 Industrial Engineering (ME/M Tech in Industrial Engg or equivalent with BE/B.Tech in Mech. Engg)
ME04 Industrial Safety (ME/M Tech or equivalent in Industrial Safety with BE/B Tech in Mechanical /Chemical Engg)
ME05 Micro Electronics/MEMS (ME/M Tech or equivalent in Micro Electronics
ME06 Digital Electronics/Avionics (ME/M Tech or equivalent in Avionics/Digital Electronics)
ME07 RF,Microwave and Antenna (ME/M Tech in Electronics with RF/Communication/ Microwave / Radar or equivalent
ME08 Material Science ( ME/M Tech or equivalent in Material Science)
ME09 Optics/Applied Optics ( ME/M Tech or equivalent in Optics/Applied optics)
ME10 Mechanical/Machine Design (ME/M Tech or equivalent in Machine Design/CAD/CAE with BE/ B Tech in Mechanical Engg)

Qualification : ME/M.Tech/MSc (Engg) or equivalent degree should be in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 60% or CGPA/CPI grading of 6.5 on a 10 scale or equivalent and pre-eligibility qualification of BE/B Tech/B Sc (Engg) or equivalent should also be in First class with an aggregate of 65% (Average of all semesters).

Post Graduate Degree in Engineering [MSc ]
Post Code Post Name Specialization
MS01 Scientist/Engineer `SC' Physics/Applied physics (M Sc in Physics/Applied Physics)
MS01 Mathematics/Applied Mathematics (M Sc in Mathematics/Applied Maths)

Qualification : MSc Degree should be in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% (Average of all semesters) or CGPA/CPI grading of 6.5 on a 10 scale or equivalent

Age Limit: 35 years as on 06.08.2010 (40 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 38 years for OBC candidates.) Ex-Serviceman and Persons with Disabilities are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders). For PWD persons, orders on reservation to the extent applicable will be extended for the above posts.

Pay scale : Rs.15600-39100/-

Selection Process: The qualification prescribed is the minimum requirement and the same does not automatically make candidates eligible to be called for Interview. Based on bio-data submitted on-line, candidates will be short listed for interview. Candidates attending the interview will be reimbursed to and fro second-class train fare by the shortest route from the address given in the application to the place of interview.
22nd September 2013, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

after ece how i can get job in isro they cnduct exam? Please mail at
[email protected]
29th November 2013, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

i am doing material science and engineering can i work in isro?
9th March 2014, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

I did my BE from electronics & communication with only 60%.i have a dream to work in isro.so i decided to do ME or Msc,For that what disipline i have to select for applying ISRO
31st December 2014, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

I did my m.sc,applied electronics. how can i get job in ISRO let me know, my mail id is [email protected]
2nd June 2018, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in msc applied electronics can I get job in ISRO after Msc . ISRO have any entrance exam please inform me. My email id is [email protected]
18th January 2019, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

I passed MSC electronics in 2015, Till now I didn't see any notification from isro with MSC electronics.In all adv they say be/btech ,me/mtech otherwise diploma in electronics.Then why this course.On 2018 DRDO call senior scientists adv.In adv they especially said MSC electronics cannot apply for the post. btech, btech even diploma holder can apply.The subjects in btech electronics and even more subjects that we have studied in bsc and MSC electronics. They why they give priority to btech. I think this course is waste.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?