27th April 2012, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Can a student from Meghalaya residence appear for CEE assam medical test?

can a student from meghalaya residence appear in cee assam medical test.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Assam Domicile student of other state is eligible to apply for Assam-CEE(Medical)? -- [New]
  2. What should I do to get admission for MBBS course in Sikkim Manipal Institute of Medical Sciences? I have 69.9% marks in HSE from Assam and I scored 41% in Assam-CEE
  3. Will I get a seat in medical college of Assam after scoring a medical Assam CEE rank of 294?
  4. Can I apply for counselling if scored 130 marks in Assam-CEE being ST(P) student?
  5. Will I get a seat in government medical college of Assam after scoring 294 in Assam CEE?
  6. Will Assam CEE(medical) be conducted onward?
  7. Cutoff marks for general caste in CEE medical Assam?
  8. Do I have a chance to enroll in government medical college of Assam after scoring CEE rank of 3009?
  9. Is Assam Medical entrance(CEE) held this year?
  10. Do Assam conducts CEE for both engineering and medical aspirants?
  11. Will there be CEE Assam entrance upcoming year?
  12. How to request for change of exam date of either WB-JEE or Assam CEE entrance exam? I'm a student from Assam and it's impossible to appear in both exams
  13. Is there any chance to get a seat in any medical college of Assam with 1899 rank in Assam CEE in medical?
  14. Will there be Assam CEE especially medical
  15. What percentage is required in 12th std by a CBSE candidate to get admission in MBBS(in Assam) without appearing in CEE exam? I belong to Assam and have completed 12th from KVS(out of Assam)
  16. Will Assam CEE for medical be held next year -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible for Assam CEE? I've passed H.S final exam with 76% marks PCB and currently preparing for Assam medical entrance
  18. Previous years cutoff of Assam CEE medical exam
21st September 2013, 01:01 AM
Saurabh.badhani

Default Re: Can a student from Meghalaya residence appear for CEE assam medical test?

No. The Candidate must be a permanent Resident of Assam he/she must have had at least 4 years of school study at HSLC level from Assam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?