5th May 2011, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

How to request for change of exam date of either WB-JEE or Assam CEE entrance exam? I'm a student from Assam and it's impossible to appear in both exams

Dear sir, I am a student from Assam. I am going to appear in the WBJEE and ASSAM CEE entrance examinations.But the ASSAM cee examinations are scheduled to be held on 21st and 22nd of May.....sir I want to appear in both the exams but it is impossible for the students of ASSAM to appear in both the exams..(as both the exams are to be held on the same day) .So I want you too rethink over your decision of conducting the WBJEE exam on that particular day.if possible please try to conduct the exam on some other day ...... thanking you . with due respect, Supriyanka Paul. form no. 407540.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for counselling if scored 130 marks in Assam-CEE being ST(P) student?
  2. What percentage is required in 12th std by a CBSE candidate to get admission in MBBS(in Assam) without appearing in CEE exam? I belong to Assam and have completed 12th from KVS(out of Assam)
  3. Whether Assam Domicile student of other state is eligible to apply for Assam-CEE(Medical)?
  4. Date of sale of forms of Assam CEE entrance exam?
  5. What should I do to get admission for MBBS course in Sikkim Manipal Institute of Medical Sciences? I have 69.9% marks in HSE from Assam and I scored 41% in Assam-CEE
  6. What is the date of Assam CEE exam?
  7. Am I eligible for Assam CEE? I've passed H.S final exam with 76% marks PCB and currently preparing for Assam medical entrance
  8. Will there be CEE Assam entrance upcoming year?
  9. Will the Assam CEE be held after passing HS final exam? I have scored 76% in PCB
  10. Whether domicile candidates can appear in Assam CEE(Medical) who has completed 12th in other state? -- [New]
  11. How many times can a candidate attempt Assam CEE medical entrance exam?
  12. Eligibility to give the Assam medical exam being from Assam but studying in a different state?
  13. Can I give Assam CEE if I am a resident of Assam but have completed 10th and 12th from UP?
  14. Will I get a seat in government medical college of Assam after scoring 294 in Assam CEE?
  15. Can I appear for AIPMT, IIT JEE, Assam CEE if I am a private candidate with 75% marks
  16. Will Assam CEE be held next year? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Possibility to get admission for BDS in Assam if scored 109 marks in ASSAM CEE?
  18. Will I get a seat in medical college of Assam after scoring a medical Assam CEE rank of 294?
15th March 2013, 06:25 PM
Md Imtiyaz Alam

Default Re: How to request for change of exam date of either WB-JEE or Assam CEE entrance exam? I'm a student from Assam and it's impossible to appear in both exams

Sorry Mr. Paul it is impossible for change the WBJEE.It is depend upon the state govt. of WB.
16th April 2013, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to request for change of exam date of either WB-JEE or Assam CEE entrance exam? I'm a student from Assam and it's impossible to appear in both exams

list of medical exams apart from neet as soon as possible aaruci agarwalla
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?