9th January 2012, 06:27 PM
soniajyoti

Can a student of Physics, Chemistry and Biology get admission in MBBS?

Sir, request intimate whether the student of physics, chemistry and bilogy can get admission in MMBS or otherwise

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in MBBS course in India as a Bangladeshi student?
  2. Will I be able to qualify for MBBS in Gujarat after scoring 69 in Physics, 61 in Chemistry, 72 in Biology?
  3. How can I get admission in MBBS course in India?
  4. How to do MBBS by cracking AIPMT? I am a student of class 11th with Physics, Chemistry and Maths
  5. How to get admission for MBBS being an NIOS student?
  6. Is there any possibility to do MBBS in abroad after passing BSc Biology with 62% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology?
  7. How to apply for MBBS after completion of 12th Biology? -- [New]
  8. What all courses are available for plus one after passing 10th?
  9. Can a student of Physics, Chemistry and Biology get admission to BBA course? Good colleges in Pune offering BBA course? Which Entrance Exam I have to appear for BBA course?
  10. Can I get admission in MBBS in Himachal Pradesh if I am a student of class 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology
  11. What are the marks required in CAT exam to join IIM Bengaluru? I am doing B.E final year
  12. Can I get admission in MBBS courses in India if I have done 12th(Mathematics) from India and Prerequisite for Physician from USA?
  13. Last date for B.Ed CET exam in Maharashtra? Procedure to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible for UP CPMT exam after scoring 75%, 58%,63% and 48% in Biology,Chemistry and English and Physics respectively?
  15. How can I become a doctor after passing HSc, CET and NEET?
  16. EAMCET eligibilty for MBBS if I didn't have biology in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I do MBBS after completing MLT with Biology in 12th?
  18. Best Books to prepare for AIPMT? Where can I get these books in the district of Kanya Kumari?
2nd May 2012, 12:27 AM
10shilpa
Member+

Default Re: Can a student of Physics, Chemistry and Biology get admission in MBBS?

yes with the this subject u can get addmission in MBBS.for doing the addmission in MBBS u firstlu apply for the some medical entrance exam
these ar e follws

hi dear
There are several medical exam conducted by state government and central government .
some of them are
UP CPMT
MP PMT
BHU PMT
CBSE PMT
AMUPMDC
Vardha PMT
25th May 2012, 01:46 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Can a student of Physics, Chemistry and Biology get admission in MBBS?

Hi

MBBS stands for the Bachelor in Medical Studies and this is basically a Medical course of duration 5 years to become a Doctor.

AIPMT - All India Pre Medical Test is the entrance exam which is conducted by the AIIMS and other major medical groups to select cream candidates for the Medical studies.

The Basic Eligibility Criteria to apply for the AIPMT are listed as follows. One should check if he/she is fit to study this course or not.

1. You should be a minimum 12th pass in Science stream with at least 60% aggregate in it from a recognized school.

2. Biology is compulsory to have studied in your HS.

3. It grants limited attempts. So one should check this criteria also.

According to your question, you are asking if by studying PCB, you are eligible to apply for the MBBS or not.

As it is very clear from the eligibility criteria that you meet that criteria that you are from Science stream and have studied Biology also.
So you are certainly and surely eligible for the MBBS course. Hence you can apply for the AIPMT exams .

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
25th May 2012, 06:58 AM
loki6

Default Re: Can a student of Physics, Chemistry and Biology get admission in MBBS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by soniajyoti View Post
Sir, request intimate whether the student of physics, chemistry and bilogy can get admission in MMBS or otherwise
Hi, the 3 subject you mentioned are the compulsory subjects you need to have passed in your senior secondary examination.
Choose these subject(medical stream) for senior secondary study, pass the senior secondary examination and then apply for various medical intrance examinations like CBSE PMT, BHU, Vardha etc. best of luck
25th May 2012, 11:02 AM
Radhakrishna143

yes with the this subject u can get addmission in MBBS.for doing the addmission in MBBS u firstlu apply for the some medical entrance exam
these ar e follws

hi dear
There are several medical exam conducted by state government and central government .
some of them are
UP CPMT
MP PMT
BHU PMT
CBSE PMT
AMUPMDC
Vardha PMT
25th May 2012, 02:51 PM
lakshmi dhana

HAI......

MBBS stands for the Bachelor in Medical Studies and this is basically a Medical course of duration 5.5 years to become a Doctor.

only a student of Physics, Chemistry and Biology can get admission for MBBS

BASIC ELIGIBILITY:

1. You should be a minimum 12th pass in Science stream with at least 60% aggregate in it from a recognized school.

some of them are
  1. UP CPMT
  2. MP PMT
  3. BHU PMT
  4. CBSE PMT
  5. AMUPMDC
  6. Vardha PMT
  7. AIIMS
  8. AIPMT

GOOD LUCK
25th May 2012, 05:48 PM
romi_bal

Quote:
Originally Posted by soniajyoti View Post
MBBS stands for the Bachelor in Medical Studies and this is basically a Medical course of duration 5 years to become a Doctor.

AIPMT - All India Pre Medical Test is the entrance exam which is conducted by the AIIMS and other major medical groups to select cream candidates for the Medical studies.

The Basic Eligibility Criteria to apply for the AIPMT are listed as follows. One should check if he/she is fit to study this course or not.

According to your question, you are asking if by studying PCB, you are eligible to apply for the MBBS or not.

As it is very clear from the eligibility criteria that you meet that criteria that you are from Science stream and have studied Biology also.
So you are certainly and surely eligible for the MBBS course. Hence you can apply for the AIPMT exams .

Hope this helps

All the best
26th May 2012, 12:47 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

HAI !!!!!

MBBS- Bachelor of medicine and Bachelor of Surgery

course duration:5.5 years

Basic elligibility:

hence,,,,

only a student with Physics, Chemistry and Biology in HSC can get admission in MBBS

ALL THE BEST!!!!
12th August 2013, 09:02 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi

yes you can take admission in MBBS. You will have to appear for medical entrance exam.

As per MBBS eligibility
assed Intermediate Science/Pre-Medical Course/12 year of 10+2 or equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% marks (40% in case of SC/ST candidates) in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together.

Candidate should have Completed 17 years but not crossed 25 years as on 31st
December of the year of admission.

Since you have already biology, physics, chemistry in your 12th, you are eligible.

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?