2nd November 2015, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for MBBS after completion of 12th Biology?

Hello,
Actually I am a student from Biology side and about to give Board exam in February of 12th and I want information about how to apply for MBBS course?

Related Questions:
  1. Is MBBS a good choice after 12th Biology?
  2. Can I pursue MBBS after completion of BSc Biotech?
  3. Which subject can i choose in 11th class? I am not interested in Maths
  4. How can I do MBBS with biology after passing class 12th?
  5. What are the career options available after completing 12th Biology other than MBBS? Can a student appear for CPMT having biology as a additional subject in 12th?
  6. What should I do to pursue MBBS after completion of M.Sc in Zoology?
  7. Can I do MBBS after completing MLT with Biology in 12th?
  8. Can I get admission in MBBS courses in India if I have done 12th(Mathematics) from India and Prerequisite for Physician from USA?
  9. Is it possible to reappear in 12th with Biology to study MBBS if completed B.Sc(Physics)?
  10. How to do MBBS after passing 12th? I am a commerce student and have a biology subject
  11. Best Institutes to carry on Research on Molecular Biology after completion of MBBS? List of best Institutions for this?
  12. How to study for MBBS? I am a 12th Maths Biology student
  13. Should I drop my engineering after 3rd sem and join B.Sc program as my future aim is to do MBBS? Can I get admission in MBBS after doing B.Sc as I do not have biology in 12th?
  14. How can I study MBBS if completed 12th without Biology?
  15. Requirements to study MBBS and MD in Abroad? Chances to work after completing these courses in Abroad?
  16. What are the careers in the field of science? I am a 11th student
  17. Which are the best courses for me to join in the field of Biology after completion of 12th class with Biology? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How much marks are needed to get admitted into MBBS after studying in 12th Biology? What is the total fee structure?
3rd November 2015, 06:27 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to apply for MBBS after completion of 12th Biology?

MBBS stands for the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. There are various entrance exams conducted for this course. If a candidate has done 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as compulsory subjects, he/she can apply for all the MBBS entrance exams like:

1. All India Pre Medical Test.

2. AIIMS entrance exam.

3. State Level Pre Medical tests.

The minimum age limit for all these entrance exams is 17 years on 31st December of year of examination. The notification for the AIPMT will be released in first week of December after that you can apply for the exam at the official website www.aipmt.nic.in. Similarly you can apply for the all exams at their official website.
3rd November 2015, 08:48 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Actually I am a student from Biology side and about to give Board exam in February of 12th and I want information about how to apply for MBBS course?
You must have PCB or PCMB stream in your 10+2 to apply for MBBS Course.

To apply for MBBS course, you will have to appear for Medical Entrance exam conducted all over nation.

Some of the popular medical entrance exams include:
  • AIIMS
  • AIPMT
  • JIPMER
  • MU OET
  • COMEDK UGET
  • Karnataka CET
  • KEAM
  • CMC Vellore, etc.

After qualifying any of the medical entrance exam, you can apply for MBBS course after taking admission in Medical College during Counselling.
3rd November 2015, 08:55 PM
rrooxx

**M.B.B.S. stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery.For admission in MBBS you have to passed Final 12th exam or pass with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with at least 60% marks from a recognized Board of education
-Candidate should be Indian citizen.

=>For admission in MBBS you have to pass medical entrance examination organized by college Administration

**Some Medical entrance exams for MBBS are :--

~AIIMS Entrance Exams – All India Institute of Medical Science Entrance Exam

~AIPMT- All India –Pre Medical/ Pre Dental Entrance Exam

~AIMS- Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences

~AFMC- Armed Forces Medical College exam

~BLDE University under graduate entrance Test

~DUMET - Delhi University Medical/ Dental Entrance test

~DUSET- Delhi University Super- speciality Entrance Test

~Haryana PMT -Haryana Pre- Medical Test.
3rd November 2015, 10:47 PM
H Rimmy

You can apply for CBSE NEET ORIGINALLY AIPMT(All India Pre medical Test) which is conducted for MBBS course in every year.

MBBS is a 5 years degree course.

There are some requirements you will have to fulfilled for the CBSE NEET exam are as given below:-

You should have passed 12th in physics,chemistry,maths & biology as a mandatory subject.

Age must be 17 to 25 years.

To apply online for this exam you required to visit the official website of examination.
3rd November 2015, 11:12 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

AIPMT that stands for the All India Pre Medical test is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education for the MBBS and BDS courses. To be eligible for this exam, a candidate must have done 10+2 from a recognized board with PCB subject and English.

Every year CBSE releases the notification for the AIPMT exam generally in the first week of December. Once the notification for the exam is out, candidates can apply for the exam.

The official website of AIPMT is www.aipmt.nic.in at which you can apply for this exam. Other than AIPMT, you can also apply for the AIIMS Entrance exam, JIPMER and state level pre medical tests.
3rd November 2015, 11:48 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

MBBS stands for the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery and it is the five year course after the 10+2.

Yes, you are eligibility to pursue the course after the 10+2 with the biology. The eligibility to pursue the course is candidates must have passed the 10+2 with the PCB as main paper.

There are various entrance examination conducted by the different state board and the organisation for the admission in the course. So you need to appear in the examination and qualify to get the admission in the pursue.
4th November 2015, 12:21 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to purse the MBBS course after the 10+2. To join the MBBS course the required eligibility criteria is :-

* Candidates must have passed the 10+2 from the recognised board.
* Candidates must have the Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main paper.

There are also limitation on the aggregate and the age criteria to appear for the different entrance examination conducted for the admission in the MBBS course in the different institute.

So you can appear for the different entrance examination to get the admission in the courses.
15th November 2015, 01:39 PM
shivani sawarn
Member+

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery.

After completion of 12th with compulsory subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English, you can give various medical examinations like:-

1. AIPMT(All India Pre-medical Test).

2. AIIMS(All India Institute of Medical Sciences) entrance examination.

3. SLPMT(State Level Pre-Level Medical Test.

Eligibility criteria required for medical examination:-

* Completion of 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English from any recognised board.

* Nationality:- Indian.

* Age limit:- 17-25 years.

* Candidates should have scored 60% marks in 12th.
19th November 2019, 09:10 AM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

The eligibility for MBBS is
1)Candidate must score at least 50% in 12 standard in physics, chemistry and biology
2) candidate must be of 17 years at the time of admission
You will have to appear for the national level entrance exam on that basis of merit marks you will be able to get a seat in medical college
The list of exam that you can appear for
NEET
AIPMT
JIPMER
AIIMS
These are all national level exams that will help you to get admission in MBBS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?