9th January 2012, 06:29 PM
soniajyoti

Can I get admission in MBBS in Himachal Pradesh if I am a student of class 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology

I am student of class 12th with physics, chemistry, bilogy. Can I get admission in MMBS in himachal pradesh, if yes, how it is possible.

8th May 2013, 11:24 AM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission in MBBS in Himachal Pradesh if I am a student of class 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology

Dear,
You must note that as the admission for the MBBS courses is not only given by the 10+2 Board Examinations marksheet but also by the performance in your Entrance examinations of Medical.
Its an government rules that if you want seek admission in the medical field may be its any courses you have to give the Entrance Examinations of Medical.No matters its State level or National Level you just need to give any of it,But note that the preference for National level is much more as compared to that of State level.

As,You had mentioned that you are a Student of Class 12th with PCB Subjects so you are eligible for the Medical field as well as for Entrance examinations also.

Regarding admission in the Himachal Pradesh so you can seek admission in Himachal Pradesh for MBBS by giving NEET that is national level medical exam or by the HP CPMT that is state level exam for medical.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?