1st September 2012, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Can TET exam be given by candidates having professional degree like B.Tech, B.Pharma

Can tet exam is given by candidates having professional degree like b.tech,b.pharma etc,?

8th September 2012, 01:28 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can TET exam be given by candidates having professional degree like B.Tech, B.Pharma

TET is Teacher Eligibility Test. There are generally two type of papers in the TET examination. One is for pass graduate in which a common paper is there for all graduate candidates who passed from pass and another is hons paper in which you have to give examination in subject specific paper. Beside this there are also some general knowledge question. TET examination pattern and eligibility criterion may vary from state to state. Before applying for the examination go through the notification carefully to get all details about the examination. Also go through some previous years question papers so that you can make idea about the question paper.

Now for some of the state B.Tech or B.Pharm candidates are eligible to appear in TET examination but not for all state. Candidates having graduate in professional subject are eligible to appear in TET examination which is for pass candidates. But for hons paper only few branch of engineering is eligible on that particular subject related to his/her branch. Like if anyone pass B.Tech in computer science engineering and want to appear in TET examination in computer science paper then he/she is eligible to appear.

Beside that some state may allow engineering pass candidates to appear in TET examination from Physics and mathematics subject. I will suggest before applying for the TET examination go through their notification you will get all details about this. If you don't get all details from the advertisement then contact to the commission they will provide all details about your eligibility.

Best of luck.
25th March 2013, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can TET exam be given by candidates having professional degree like B.Tech, B.Pharma

I am a b .pharma and also pursuing MA in education, I am from ASSAM, I have given d TET examination on 24th march, now I want to if I pass the written, am I eligible for teacher post??
29th April 2013, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

I am a B.Com(Hons.) passed student having a B.Ed degree, is am I eligible to appear in the CTET exam?
4th May 2013, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

In AP all B.tech students are available for tet exam?
7th July 2013, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

I am persuing B Tech from civil branch. Can i apply for tet in up?
3rd February 2014, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

I am b.tech in Applied Electronics And Instrumentation, am i eligible for TET examination ?
19th February 2014, 01:48 PM
rosykaur

I have completed my btech with cse in 2012 . now i want to teach in school what should i do but i cannt wait for 2years sholud i give tet exam
7th October 2014, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

i am a b.pharm pass am i eligible for TET exam.if not what kind of exam i shoud go for related to my carrier?
12th November 2014, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

I have done b.tech and b.ed both the courses.
now I am eligible to give the tet exam??
6th March 2015, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

i'm complete in BSc microbiology i'm eligible for tet Exam..? Please answer me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?