23rd July 2016, 07:20 PM
Hinge sunanda

What can I do to get external admission for B.E after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering?

Hello Sir, I have completed Diploma in Computer Engineering. Now I want External admission for B.E. Please tell me What should I do to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in Pune for external B.E after completing diploma in electrical
  2. How to take admission in engineering college after completing diploma?
  3. Is it possible to take admission in M.Sc after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? -- [New]
  4. How to do B.E in external after completing diploma in civil engineering
  5. External colleges of diploma engineering
  6. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) being a Computer Engineering Diploma student?
  7. Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in Computer Science?
  8. Admission in Robotics is possible after Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  9. How Much percentage is required for diploma in computer engineering?
  10. Can I take admission in IIT after Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  11. How to take external admission in B.E after passing diploma in computer technology
  12. Can I do B.E external or correspondence after completing 4 years diploma in shipbuilding engineering course? Which are the reputed institutes?
  13. How to enter B.tech in Computer engineering after completing Diploma In Computer Science engineeering?
  14. List of the colleges which provide external engineering to those who have completed diploma in computer engineering?
  15. How to get admission in B.Coma after completing diploma computer engineering course from Technical Education Board Gujarat
  16. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E.(Electrical Engineering) if completed Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  17. How many branches are there to study in Polytechnic course?
  18. Courses other than B.Tech available to study for Diploma in Computer Engineering student? -- [Most Discussed]
27th July 2016, 09:00 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do to get external admission for B.E after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering?

B.E stands for Bachelor of Engineering. It is a three-year undergraduate degree course in the field of Engineering. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or equivalent examination with PCM stream or Diploma in Engineering course from a Government recognised board/ institute are eligible to pursue B.E course.

Candidates who have passed Diploma in Engineering course from a Government recognised Institute can get direct admission in second year of B.E course through Lateral Entry admission process.

To get external admission in B.E course after completion of your Diploma in Computer Engineering, you have to appear in Lateral Entry Entrance Test (LEET) conducted by your respective state board of technical education. If you qualify the entrance examination, you need to participate in counselling process as per schedule mentioned in the notification which will be released by state board of technical education.

You need to attend Certificate Verification and enroll your Options (College) in the counselling process and you will be allotted a seat in the college which you are eligible to get direct admission for pursuing second year of B.E course.
13th May 2019, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What can I do to get external admission for B.E after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering?

In which gtu colleges i can do BE externally after diploma and how to apply for admission ( diploma chemical engineering to BE)
13th October 2019, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

How to do B.E external after completing diploma in Information technology?
26th February 2022, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

after diploma how can i get admission for BE external?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?