4th August 2020, 07:04 PM
tarunk1937

Can we apply for UP TGT and KVS TGT while pursuing B.Ed History degree course?

I have done done B.A History (hons.) and now I am pursuing B.Ed with History as my teaching subject. Can I apply for KVS TGT post? Can I apply for UP TGT post? Or, do I need to wait until I complete my B.Ed? And, is there any extension in exam date due to Covid?

3rd June 2023, 10:37 AM
eduking

Default Re: Can we apply for UP TGT and KVS TGT while pursuing B.Ed History degree course?

You must be able to complete the B.Ed course in the corresponding year to apply for the UP TGT and KVS TGT jobs. You can also check the date mentioned in the notification to apply for it. Normally, the date is mentioned which is the coming season year during which you need to complete the B.Ed course.

You can't apply for TGT jobs if you don't have the B.Ed qualification completed. Hence, apply by keeping in mind the details mentioned in the notification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?