30th May 2012, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Can we do C.A along with B.Com(Pass) with correspondence?

sir/mam

may i knw can we do CA along with b.com (pass) with correspondence and do we have any entrance for b.com . Could you please brief me with necessary details ?

thanking you

Related Questions:
  1. Is correspondence course considered to be equivalent to regular course? Degrees in which I can do correspondence?
  2. Can I do CS by correspondence? Process for doing CS by correspondence?
  3. List of Colleges offering M.Com course in Correspondence? Which is the best university for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  4. B.Ed.(correspondence) or M.A. (correspondence) Which one would be better from job point of view?
  5. Best colleges where I can do correspondence MBA course in Chennai? Is there any use to do MBA in correspondence?
  6. How to do B.Ed through correspondence? Which centers are offering B.Ed correspondence?
  7. Details regarding the Entrance Exam for B.Ed course in Correspondence after completion of BA in Correspondence?
  8. Is PG in correspondence valuable enough?
  9. Universities providing M.Com through correspondence?
  10. Which correspondence to do after doing diploma? Is the correspondence degree worth?
  11. Details on the procedure to do B.Com from correspondence after B.A?
  12. Last date of submitting the application for B.Ed correspondence from DU? Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence in DU? What is the fee structure? Duration of the correspondence course?
  13. B.Ed correspondence from BSP, Lucknow is approved by UGC? -- [New]
  14. How to do B.Ed course by correspondence method? I have completed PG in Botany
  15. Universities in India providing LLM through correspondence? Is NALSAR university providing correspondence course for LLM?Is there any university providing LLM with MBA with specialization in Law, HR through Correspondence?
  16. Does Mumbai university conduct B.Ed correspondence course? Where can I do my correspondence B.Ed course?
  17. Can I join B.Ed correspondence course after completing B.A correspondence from B.R Ambedkar University?
  18. How to do B.Ed correspondence course after completing MBA?
10th July 2012, 07:19 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we do C.A along with B.Com(Pass) with correspondence?

Yes it is possible to pursue CA course along with B.Com correspondence course. You can enroll for the B.Com course if you have completed your 12th standard. Normally most universities intake candidates based on the 12th score and no separate entrance exam is conducted for the same. Several universities like Mumbai University, IGNOU etc offer correspondence course. You will need to enroll for the first level of the CA course i.e. CPT.
29th August 2012, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

b.com and C.A courses are same?
6th January 2013, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Well..... I quite confused , whether CA and b.com are done together or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?