25th July 2020, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Can we do Graduate degree course in Interior Designing after 12th with BiPC subject group?

Hi, I have completed my 12th from BiPC subject group but for Graduation I wish to do a degree course in Interior Designing. Is it possible? Which is the exact course name I would have to apply in Interior Designing branch? And, what is the general course structure of Interior Designing?

28th July 2020, 08:35 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we do Graduate degree course in Interior Designing after 12th with BiPC subject group?

Yes, you can refer definitely pursue Degree course in Interior Designing (Bachelor of Designing in Interior Designing) or anyother degree course in designing having completed your Class 12th with PCB combination from a recognised board of education as to pursue degree course in Designing, any Class 12th passed candidate in any discipline from a recognised board of education are eligible.

Also, to pursue the same degree course from top colleges, you need to qualify entrance examinations such as as NIFT entrance test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?