18th January 2017, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

How can I pursue Interior Designing after completing class 12th? Do I have to pursue B.Tech or any other degree for Interior Designing?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and I am very poor in studies. I want to become an Interior Designer so I want to know how can I pursue Interior Designing after completing class 12th? Do I have to pursue B.Tech or any other degree for Interior Designing? Please answer as soon as possible.

31st January 2017, 08:32 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I pursue Interior Designing after completing class 12th? Do I have to pursue B.Tech or any other degree for Interior Designing?

No, you do not have to pursue B.Tech course to pursue or to get admission in Interior designing course.

The required minimum qualification to get admission in course is that candidate must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry, English and Mathematics/Biology as main paper with minimum 55%.

So, you can pursue 4 year BFA course after 12th qualification for Interior designing course.

Some of the entrance examination for admission are :-

NLAT.

CEED.

NIFT.
31st January 2017, 08:52 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I pursue Interior Designing after completing class 12th? Do I have to pursue B.Tech or any other degree for Interior Designing?

No, for pursuing B.F.A course the required minimum qualification is 12th with PCM/B and English as main paper.

So, you do not need to pursue B.Tech course for pursuing interior designing course after 12th.

There are various entrance examination conducted by the institutes for admission in course. So, appear for examination as according to institution in which you want to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?