27th July 2012, 05:51 PM
dineshkcnit

Can we get admission in class 10th in other school of CBSE board after completing class 9th?

Can we get admission in class 10th in other school of CBSE board after completing class 9th?

28th July 2012, 10:02 PM
rch91

Default Re: Can we get admission in class 10th in other school of CBSE board after completing class 9th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dineshkcnit View Post
Yes, you can get admission in class 10th in other school of CBSE board if school authorities allow you to do so.
otherwise it is possible.but make sure you should have passed your 9th std.
28th July 2012, 10:09 PM
rch91

Default Re: Can we get admission in class 10th in other school of CBSE board after completing class 9th?

Quote:
Yes, you can get admission in class 10th in other school of CBSE board if school authorities allow you to do so.
otherwise it is possible.but make sure you should have passed your 9th std.
29th July 2012, 12:30 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hi....!!

-->yes,you can get the admission in class 10th in other school of CBSE if authorities allows you to do so.

-->but make sure you have passed your 9th standard.

-->Also you can get directly admission to other school of CBSE board but if you have done your 9th class also from a CBSE board you need to give the migration certificete to chnage your board.

all the best....go ahead!!!
6th August 2012, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

i passed 10th in 2012 but i want to do 10th again. it is possibilty that i am able to get again admission on 10th standard. how i can get admission, what will be the process for the same. plz suggest.
3rd October 2012, 07:03 AM
Unregistered

my son passed 9th class c.b.s.e school but for some reasons we shifted in chandigarh so will he get the admission next class 10 class c.b.s.e board any other public school in chandigarh yes or not ?
10th October 2012, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Hey I live in pitampura in new Delhi....I got a cgpa of 9.4 in class 8th n I m that sure that I will get either 9.6 or 9.8 or 10 cgpa this year in class 9th...but I hav shifted my house to pitampura,n ws initially living in hari nagar....can I gt admission in a scool near my house..eg sachdeva public scool pitampura?.....the condition is that I do not wnt to give any donation or excess building fund etc,.....I wn to appear for boards in 10th...pls reply
11th October 2012, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in 9th in c.b.s.e. Affltd schools though i have been reding in a prvt non affltd school from 1 to 8?
11th October 2012, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in 9th in c.b.s.e. Affltd schools though i have been reding in a prvt non affltd school from 1 to 8?
26th November 2012, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

My son is in std. 9th in CBSE school. Due to some reason we have to shift in Baroda after complition of his 9th.
Is it possible to get admission in 10th CBSE in Baroda? What about Alembic Vidhyalaya.
26th November 2012, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

My son is in CBSE 9th standard. We are going to shift to Baroda after his complition of Std.9th.
Can he get admission in CBSE 10th in Baroda? What about Alembic Vidhyalaya?
10th December 2012, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

i m in 9 standard in bhopal i want to take admission in 10 standard can i do so
17th January 2013, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Can I Change my school in class X? with reasons like I Don't like my Current school in class IX?
27th January 2013, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

9TH CLASS COMPLETING AFTER TRANSFER TO OTHER SCHOOL
12th February 2013, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 10th in Cambridge board i.e. IGCSE, Mumbai and wanted to take admission in class 11 from a recognised CBSE school in Chennai, what are the documents that will be required at the CBSE board of that state?
13th February 2013, 04:46 PM
shweta suri

Yes you can get admission in 10th in any cbse school by clearing the entrance exam of school
23rd February 2013, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 10 cbse local school exam from delhi. can i get admission in 11th of other state cbse school.
24th February 2013, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

i am in class 9 in c.b.s.e board after 9th std. can i take admission in cbse board in class 10th,,, plzzz reply me at [email protected]
7th March 2013, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

can i change one cbse to other school aftar 11nth pass
7th March 2013, 08:33 PM
Vivek Vadher
Junior Member+

(1) yes,you can get the admission in class 10th in other school of CBSE if authorities allows you to do so.

(2) but make sure you have passed your 9th standard.

(3) Also you can get directly admission to other school of CBSE board but if you have done your 9th class also from a CBSE board you need to give the migration certificete to chnage your board.

all the best....go ahead!!!
7th March 2013, 08:39 PM
Vivek Vadher
Junior Member+

(1)-yes,you can get the admission in class 10th in other school of CBSE if authorities allows you to do so.

(2)-but make sure you have passed your 9th standard.

(3)-Also you can get directly admission to other school of CBSE board but if you have done your 9th class also from a CBSE board you need to give the migration certificete to chnage your board.

7th March 2013, 08:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can take admission in other schools if you are 9th pass but you have to satisfy the admission criteria of that school.

If the seats are available in that school then you can definitely take admission in 10th class.

Some schools take examination before giving admission to other school students. So you might also have to give examination if you want to join the other school.

Some schools also ask for certain percentage of marks for admission so if you have got good marks then you will not have any problem in getting admission.

So you can get admission on other school but you have to undergo different criteria for different schools before admission.
22nd March 2013, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

sir i m passed 9th class i my city in cbse school and i want to get admission in 10 th class to other school in same city in cbse . sir u please give me a proper suggestion ........ i m waiting for your ansssss.
26th March 2013, 10:50 PM
kalingas

sir,

yes,you can get the admission in class 10th in other school of CBSE if authorities allows you to do so.
-->but make sure you have passed your 9th standard.

-->Also you can get directly admission to other school of CBSE board but if you have done your 9th class also from a CBSE board you need to give the migration certificete to chnage your board.
27th March 2013, 03:40 PM
krrishh_002

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my son passed 9th class c.b.s.e school but for some reasons we shifted in chandigarh so will he get the admission next class 10 class c.b.s.e board any other public school in chandigarh yes or not ?

Hello There,

Yes! admission from 1 school to another school is possible there will be no problem with that if your son has passed 9th class successfully.

The problem may happen if your joining in middle of the school after some portion is completed ,

Then many schools may not accept and some schools accept by conducting a test and testing the ability of the student.

I think there is nothing to worry about It, If your going for admission
without any much delay and yes need not worry if he's good at studies.

Thanks!!
11th April 2013, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

can i sit directly in 10th std by pass in 8th std
1st May 2013, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Can we get admission in class 10th in other school of CBSE board after fail in class 9th?
1st May 2013, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Can we get admission in class 10th in other school of CBSE board after fain in class 9th?
3rd May 2013, 02:07 PM
GURBHINDER SINGH

Post Re: Can we get admission in class 10th in other school of CBSE board after completing class 9th?

Quote:
I HAD PASS IN 9th form ICSE BOARD and know i have some porblem to go back in that school because it was in roorkee uttrakand so i want admisstion in 10th in amirtsar can i get it
3rd May 2013, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
can i get admisstion in 10th in cbse bord in amirtsar i had pass 9th form icse bord if i can then please call me my number=8699719966
9th June 2013, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

sir my son is studying IX CBSE std n Hyderabad. can we get the admission in maharashtra(pune ) in X CBSE school after completing IX CBSE in hyderabad.
17th June 2013, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

i have passed my 10th class but the problem is that i have given the paper of home board cbse in class 10th so can i have get admittion in another school of cbse?
18th June 2013, 10:32 PM
amit8570861100
Member+

Quote:
According to cbse rule
the registration in cbse office held together of 9th and 10th class when student is in 9th class. But if a student want to change school then he must have to take permission of school authorities . The most important thing required is migration certificate.
(the student must have to pass 9th to take admission in 10th in another school)
thanku
21st June 2013, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

My father has been transferred to Mumbai, last week, I want to seek admission in a cbse school in std. 10 . but all the schools are refusing admission. What should I do ? Please help me and suggest me as soon as possible.
24th June 2013, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

MY SON IS STUDYING IN 9TH CBSE IN HYDERABAD CAN WE TRANSFER HIS SCHOOL IN MIDDLE IN MAHARASHTRA. OR CAN WE GET ADMISSION THEIR IN 9TH CBSE N MAHARASHTRA
26th July 2013, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

my brother have passed 10th but he his cgpa is low and he have grass marks in two subject,could he get re-admission in 10th in same school or any other school,
and what are the requirements please provide
6th September 2013, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

My son is studying in grade 9 now in India at a CBSE school .As my husband got transfer to Nigeria this year ,we are planning to shift there.Can my son take admission to grade 10 in a CBSE school over there next year ?
15th November 2013, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

i just want to change my school after completing my 9th.is it possible to change the school after 9th?And if ,yes,then what is the procedure?
21st November 2013, 07:07 PM
Nitishbadgujer
Member+

yes, but eligibility certificate is require from both board headquater
23rd November 2013, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

I want to change my school after completing 9 class bcoz i dont lyk my school so is it possible.....plz answer i m in trouble
4th December 2013, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

Can we get admittion in class 10th any school without compleating class 9th
7th December 2013, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Re: can we get admission in class 10th in other school of CBSE board after completing class 9th? I just want to change my school after completing my 9th. is it possible change the school another city after 9th? And if,yes, then what is the procedure?
9th December 2013, 04:36 AM
AHMED BAIG

Quote:
can we get admission in class 10th in other school of cbse board after completing class 9th?
is cbse syllabus is same for india and abroad?
10th January 2014, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

I approached another CBSE school for admission in 10th, but am told that the CBSE rule doesn't allow new admissions into 10th, except for cases like transfer etc. Is this true?
20th January 2014, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

can i change the school after 10th school based exam in cbse
3rd February 2014, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

My son is studying in class9 in Oman under CBSE curriculum, can he get admission in class-X in India in mid session?
7th February 2014, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

I m from a state board school n cleared 9th std . Can i get admission in 10th std.in a cbse school?
16th February 2014, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

We are moving from qatar to bangalore next month - can we get admission for my daughter in 10th std for the next academic year 2014-15. She is now studying in Class IX in a CBSE school
23rd February 2014, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

My son has been studying in class 10th in CBSE school in Odisha, He could not continue there after Dec,13 and had to decide to drop out of 2014 10th Board Exam, I want to get him admitted in any CBSE affliated school In Mumbai to repeat 10th and appear for 2015 10th board exam so that he can improve. Is it possible or is there any problem?
19th March 2014, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

My son completed 9th STD CBSE in Indian language school in abroad, due some urgency we have to come back to India. can he get seat for 10th std CBSE school in Bangalore? or is there any preference for NRI students return back home? Please advise me it is urgent.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?