31st July 2014, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

Possibility of getting admission in 10th CBSE at Delhi if passed 9th standard from Haryana?

Hello
Can i get admission in 10th class of
CBSE pattern school in Delhi after
passing 9th from any other school of Haryana?????
please reply immediately

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take admission through Haryana counseling board after passing 12th from CBSE board?
  2. Admission in class 10th CBSE school from class 9th ICSE school
  3. Can I get the benefit of Haryana Quota for Haryana Engineering College admission if my parents reside in Haryana but I passed 12th from Delhi?
  4. Is it possible to appear in exams either as a regular or a private student from CBSE?
  5. How to join in hyderabad for 10th class CBSE? I have completed 9th standard in UAE
  6. Am I eligible for admission in class 11th in any RPVV in Delhi after passing 10th standard from private CBSE affiliate school?
  7. Eligibility to get admission in CBSE(Patrachar) at Delhi after completing 10th from Bihar Board?
  8. How to get admission in next year in 9th standard? Best school for CBSE course in Vadodara?
  9. Can I get admission in diploma Aeronautical Engineering after passing 10th standard in CBSE with A grade?
  10. Age required for admission in LKG standard of CBSE school? Will there be problem in 10th standard?
  11. Procedure of admission in Sainik School after passing class 9th?
  12. Books and coaching center in Delhi for AIPMT and Medical exams for 10th standard student? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the admission criteria for MBBS? My daughter is 10th standard student from CBSE
  14. Admission in class 10th in other CBSE school?
  15. Am I eligible to appear for Haryana PMT? I am appearing for class 12th CBSE from Delhi?
  16. Is CTET necessary for 9th and 10th students? What is the difference between CTET and TET of Delhi?
  17. What should I do after passing 10th standard? I am in 9th class and want to become an Aeronautics Scientist
  18. Date of declaration of results of CBSE board exam? I have passed 10th from CBSE affiliated school
4th August 2014, 01:22 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility of getting admission in 10th CBSE at Delhi if passed 9th standard from Haryana?

No, this is not possible and is subjected to certain conditions in schools which take admission in tenth standard. Most of the schools do not take admission in tenth standard directly. This is because one has to register in 9th standard for board examination in the next year.

Thus if you are opting for CBSE in 10th, then :-
- You need to have passed 9th from CBSE board school.
- You need to have very good academic performance.
- You need to get the registration details from the previous school and submit the same in the new school. Usually most schools do not comply with this term hence, a year gap becomes mandatory.
- Apart from this, you need to have genuine reason for switch and have necessary certificates like TC, good Character Certificate, etc.
29th April 2016, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility of getting admission in 10th CBSE at Delhi if passed 9th standard from Haryana?

Hello
My son is doing 9th from Rajasthan.
Can my son take admission after passing 9th in Delhi CBSE for 10th.
Regards
22nd September 2017, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

My daughter has passed 9th std. from punjab board with good academic record & admitted to cbse school in 10th standard but now school say cbse refused for admission
13th December 2017, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, My daughter is studying in class 9 CBSE board pune. Now i got transfer from Pune_Maharashtra to Surat_Gujarat. I seek admission in CBSE school in Surat in Class 9.. Her registration already done in Pune _Maharashtra. Requesting you to please Guide the procedure to get admission in class 9
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?