23rd December 2010, 08:04 PM
k.Ramya sravanthi

Can a women enter Army or other Armed forces after graduation? Procedure to get into it?

Can women enter army or any other armed forces after graduation and what is the procedure?

24th December 2010, 06:23 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a women enter Army or other Armed forces after graduation? Procedure to get into it?

Sure women can also enter the army. You will need to appear for the entrance exam which is conducted by the UPSC. It is important to be physically fit as on clear the entrance exam you will need to under a physical fitness test.
24th December 2010, 07:23 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a women enter Army or other Armed forces after graduation? Procedure to get into it?

yes a women can also join armed force in any department like ARMY, NAVY OR AIRFORCE.
Depend on your qualification you can apply for SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION for women entry as regular officers in aviation, logistics, law, engineering and executive cadres.
Under SSC a women can serve with a minimum period of 5 years to maximum period of 15 years after that you can persue a career in civil.

and also after release indian government provide many benifts to women.
these are the following fields for women

ARMY: EME, Signals, Engineers, Army Education Corps, Army Ordnance Corps, Army Service Corps, Intelligence and Judge Advocate General’s branch.

NAVY: All branches of the Navy (except submariners and divers).

AIR FORCE: Flying (transport aircraft and helicopters), Technical and Administration branches.

COAST GUARD: All branches of the Coast Guard.

and also there is a talk for making women entry as permanent commission which may be effective from 2013 then women stay will be same like men..
24th December 2010, 08:56 AM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

good morning
Hi dear definatily a woman can enter in Armed forces after completing any graduate degree with minimum 60% marks and post graduate degree with 50% marks.

age limit :- 20 to 23 year

You can apply for short service commision for administration ,logistics and accounts branches only.

the advertisement are scheduled in March and September in employment newspapers

for further information see advertisment
best wishes.......
24th December 2010, 02:13 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi
yes women can enter army after graduation
you have to write cds exam for that
the details of cds exam are available at www.upsc.gov.in
all the best
24th December 2010, 05:10 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

hello friend .......
only male are allowed to enter the indian army after graduation ......
women are not allowed to enter the army or armed forces..as such .....
20th February 2011, 07:49 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

women enter Army or other Armed forces after graduation
definatily a woman can enter in Armed forces after completing any graduate degree with minimum 60% marks and post graduate degree with 50% marks.
You can apply for short service commision for administration ,logistics and accounts branches only.

ARMY: EME, Signals, Engineers, Army Education Corps, Army Ordnance Corps, Army Service Corps, Intelligence and Judge Advocate General’s branch.
NAVY: All branches of the Navy (except submariners and divers).
AIR FORCE: Flying (transport aircraft and helicopters), Technical and Administration branches.
COAST GUARD: All branches of the Coast Guard.

good luck
21st February 2011, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

can a women join army in Pakistan after her b.com degree?? IF YES, then how??
15th March 2011, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

what is procedure of joining airforce for women after 12th?
20th March 2011, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Hi, Myself Samidha, I am 23 years old. I have done my T.y.Bsc in Chemistry stream with 56.78% in Oct2008. My date of birth is 6-7-1987. please tell me can i enter now in Army or other Armed forces, Neavy or in Airforce. If yes then please tell me the procedure to get into it.
5th May 2011, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

sir my fsc(pre engg) marks is just 47 percent if i work hard in graduation obtain 60 percent marks can i join pak army ?
5th May 2011, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

sir my fsc(pre engg) marks is 47 percent if my marks ingraduation is above then 60 can i join pak army there is no effect of fsc result?
6th May 2011, 07:16 PM
vijayptl97

hi,
women enter Army or other Armed forces after graduation
definatily a woman can enter in Armed forces after completing any graduate degree with minimum 60% marks and post graduate degree with 50% marks.

thanks
11th May 2011, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

i m a student of bca 2nd yr cn i join army after ma graduation?
31st May 2011, 10:07 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

a woman can enter in Armed forces after completing any graduate degree with minimum 60% marks and post graduate degree with 50% marks.

2nd June 2011, 11:35 AM
soniyasingh

yes u can surely do so by appearing in the cds examination.all u need to do is hard work and a lenient preparation.all the best.
17th October 2011, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

hello i have completed my degree of law in 2010 cani join army????i m a female 14 years of age
17th October 2011, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

is it about indian army only???????
15th July 2013, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

A.S.A i am shana . i have done f.sc compuer science and then i converted to B.A. my age is 19. so please tell me is there any oppurtunity for me to get into army ? for any kind of job?
18th July 2013, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

I m priyanka presently pursuing BBA in AVIATION 1ST YEAR studnt vant 2 join indian army ...plz guide me how can i achieve my goal?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?