27th September 2015, 09:32 PM
ashna mittal

Can't I get a job if did M.Com and M.Ed? Should I do M.A. in Economics to get a job?

Hi sir I have m.com and m.ed and now I am waiting for job but some told me that m.com was your wrong decision so now do m.a Economics so plz tell me sir what should I do

28th September 2015, 03:36 PM
JSD.

Default Re: Can't I get a job if did M.Com and M.Ed? Should I do M.A. in Economics to get a job?

Who told you that M.com is not good.Definitely M.com is good course for the better carrier option.It has wide scope in the commerce and accounting section.

As you are telling that you have done the M.Ed course Aslo.M.ed course will double your education. You will get easily job in the teaching section. You can become a commerce teacher easily.

You can first take the admission in any school by contacting them by yourself. You can work there for a year or two year after two year you will be permanent at there and your salary will also be increased.

If you wish to go for the job in the colleges then you have to appear in the NET exam.This exam is conducted by the UGC for the Lectureship and JRFs.If you have scored minimum 55% marks in your M.com then you can eligible for this exam.By this you can get the job as professors or ast. Professor at there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?