17th July 2013, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a good job after completing M.Com?

iam goinf to complete my mcom .how can i reach to gpod job that ia apt to my qulification

1st October 2016, 12:03 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a good job after completing M.Com?

M.Com stands for Master of Commerce. You can get good government job by clearing competitive entrance exam. If your age is between 21-30 years, you are eligible to apply for many government job examinations like:

*National Eligibility Test for Lectureship: Upper age limit for JRF is 28 years and there is no upper age limit for Lectureship.

*Civil Services examination: 21-32 years is age limit.

*Bank Probationary officer examination
2nd October 2016, 01:42 AM
Madison.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
iam goinf to complete my mcom .how can i reach to gpod job that ia apt to my qulification
M.Com is Master in Commerce. The post graduation degree in Commerce will provide you with good and huge career options.

There are several finance and accountancy farms which recruits M.Com candidates. You can also apply for Banks and Financial sectors.

Since you have completed your M.Com you can apply for NET(National Eligibility Test). You need to clear the NET examination. The NET examination is held for both JRF which is Junior Research Fellowship Program and also for Lectureship.

For JRF there is a age limitation of 28 years and for Lectureship there is no age barrier. If you are able to score a good rank in NET you will be eligible for stipend provided in JRF. You can also go for P.hD in any specialization as per your wish and interest. After clearing the NET examination you can also carry on your career as a Lecturer in any college and universities.

You can also apply for the government job like Banks, UPSC, IAS, SSC and many more.
6th October 2016, 10:40 AM
jpiyush508
Junior Member+

M.COM being an Master degree opens many doors of opportunities for you.
Please consider below options and act accordingly-
1.In many Private organisation, M.com degree holder are being recruited as Accountant and moreover if you join any Chartered Accountant Firm there will be a good exposure for you and Also Growth.
2. You can also Apply for teaching job. Apply for National eligibility test for lectureship.
3.Banking Sector are having openings through the year, So keep an eye, Apply and Crack it.
4. You can also learn SAP and working as SAP Consultant in Top IT Sector Companies.
5. Keep on learning Different Accounting package for better growth.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?