22nd March 2011, 03:22 PM
ANJANA VINOD NAIR

Which course should I choose between CA and CS? Is there any age limit to register for these courses? Can I start with a foundation course being a graduate?

Respected sir,
I am a house wife and have completed my Graduation in Commerce 10 years back. Now I am interested to join either CA or CS course. I am confused to select either of these. And also please let me know whether there is any age limit for registering for these courses. Being a graduate can I start with a foundation course?

17th May 2011, 11:21 PM
Ucco

Default Re: Which course should I choose between CA and CS? Is there any age limit to register for these courses? Can I start with a foundation course being a graduate?

I would suggest you to go for CS.CA requires alot for commitment and rigorous study for passing the finals.Moreover CA also requires practical training which may be difficult for you.For CS, First of all no need to go for foundation course.you can directly register yourself for the intermediate course.the foundation course is just for testing the basic knowledge of the candidate after 10+2.You can register yourself for intermediate course of CS by purchasing the prospectus by Rs 200 from any designated center of ICSI.For more information visit their official website.
2nd July 2011, 07:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course should I choose between CA and CS? Is there any age limit to register for these courses? Can I start with a foundation course being a graduate?

I want 2 knw I hav taken admison in DU 4 bcom honoures n I have also given cpt on 19th.... So can I do them together... Is it possible..??????
18th July 2012, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

i am in 30 i have not completed my graduate but now i want to do CA will it be possible
27th May 2013, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

I am 30 and housewife now i m thinking of doing cwa to get a good job .i have cleared mcom n mphil in commerce with 70%.but i m finding difficulties in getting a job with good salary.after completing cwa or ca will i get a job .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?