30th September 2016, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Career opportunities after completing Apprenticeship from National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC)?

Hi, I have done with my bachelor's under Computer Science Engineering and I got call letter from NRSC for graduate apprenticeship training for a span of one year...So my doubt is that after one year what will be the opportunities that would be available and can I consider that as an experience for my career i.e will all the companies considers that as an experience or not...
Please guide me so that I could be successful in my future...

20th February 2018, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career opportunities after completing Apprenticeship from National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC)?

What is the careere opportunities for Agricultural engineering apprentice after completion.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?