10th February 2018, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Under which category I need to appear for CLAT having completed B.Com?

Now I am pursuing B.Com 3rd year, next I am planning to do B.L (Hons), I think I have to write CLAT PG exam but I don't know which CLAT exam I have to write UG or PG and I want to know about fee of CLAT exam 2018, then I want to to know is it a good choice to do or not?

19th February 2018, 07:29 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Under which category I need to appear for CLAT having completed B.Com?

Since, you have completed your bachelor degree in Commerce, you are eligible to appear for CLAT examination to get admission in B.A LLB course.

The course will be of five year duration. The required qualification to appear for CLAT PG examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in Law.

There is no maximum age limit to appear for examination. Candidates after qualifying in examination will become eligible for admission in National Law Institutes.

For detail information about examination visit at www.clat.ac.in.
20th February 2018, 07:41 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Under which category I need to appear for CLAT having completed B.Com?

Since you are interested in pursuing LLB ( Bachelor of legislative law ) hons. degree course then for that you need to qualify CLAT ( Common Law Admission Test ) UG examination and for appearing in same the minimum educational qualification required is a higher secondary school degree with at least 45% marks ( or 40% in SC/ST and PH category ) from a recognized board.

As far as you concerned about the exam fee for CLAT 2018 then it is Rs. 4000 for all category candidates except Rs. 3500 for SC/ST category candidates.

For more updates and details regarding CLAT 2018 you can refer to the link www.clat.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?