21st August 2019, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Career opportunities with MCA in banking and teaching field?

Sir, I have done my MCA degree before 7 years but I can't able to do job because of marriage and children. Now I want to focus on my career. I want job in banking or teaching field. Which field is suitable for me and please tell me about career options.

15th August 2020, 01:41 AM
monalsigupta

Default Re: Career opportunities with MCA in banking and teaching field?

To get into Banking Sector, you need to clear the IBPS exam.
Career Opportunities for you on the basis of MCA Degree are Software Developer, Hardware Engineer, Software Consultant.
The above fields are better for you rather than banking.
16th August 2020, 02:19 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Career opportunities with MCA in banking and teaching field?

Career opportunities with MCA

Candidates with MCA degree can also choose their profession in teaching field.

1. System Analyst.
2. Hardware Engineer.
3. Data Scientist.
4. Troubleshooter.
5.Web Designer & Developer.
Software Consultant.
IT Architect.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?